Welcome To aBlackWeb

Headphones

I meant not sure, why you got em they sound pretty damn good to me beats the 450 this other dude spent on Sony for damn sure

anybody ever had earbuds fuck up their ears?

I usually have one in the same ear when im sitting at my desk.....a few months ago that one ear started popping and hurting a lot

went the Dr, no infection....she just said the pressure was off and had me do the whole plug your nose and blow thing

that shit helps for minutes and then my shit is right back popping...same one ear

I cant be completely tuned out at work so I need the one ear thing to work lol

i mean i play my shit loud but I thought everybody did lol

dont even have a system right now but I did all that

one thing I've noticed as I get older tho.....TV audio has to be on some different kinda high frequency shit that im sensitive to

i can bang music in the car for hours but im constantly telling people to turn the TV down....shit literally hurts my head

i mean i play my shit loud but I thought everybody did lol

dont even have a system right now but I did all that

one thing I've noticed as I get older tho.....TV audio has to be on some different kinda high frequency shit that im sensitive to

i can bang music in the car for hours but im constantly telling people to turn the TV down....shit literally hurts my head
with earbuds, you dont have to play that loud b/c they are right on top of the canal...i usually keep mine at about 40-50% volume

giphy.gif

A nigga thinking about finally copping some wireless ear buds. Any suggestions?

I ain't tryna spend that much and I don't need nothing super nice. Just some joints for the gym and shit like that. I'm thinking Skull Candy, maybe? My Skull Candy earbuds ain't never let me down.

What say you?

Back