Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

Judging off the translation, doesnt state he skeeted on her back nonconsensually

Just that he did it
I actually think those were meant to be question marks.

I jack my dick on your back? Slept with u n bed?

Then later he says she slept on the couch contradicting her assertion that they slept in the bed together, which is why I think he was questioning her accusations in those first two lines.

Surprised no one has asked for pics yet.

View attachment 167895

I know i said i was gonna sit this one out but even tho AB fuck nigga'd his way off my Steelers, he was one of my favorite players. I am concerned bcuz the accuser is only asking for $75K. That tells me she wants him to suffer through the public and it ain't really about a money grab bcuz $75K ain't shit.
If you read the complaint it mentions she went to LSU. Did a quick instagram search of her name and this pic pops up. I can't say for sure its her but....

GFGCMYXRPGALQAG-20120831183513.jpg

Last edited:
I know i said i was gonna sit this one out but even tho AB fuck niggad his way off my Steelers, he was one of my favorite players. I am concerned bcuz the accuser is only asking for $75K. That tells me she wants him to suffer through the public and it ain't really about a money grab bcuz $75K ain't shit.
If you read the complaint it mentions she went to LSU. Did a quick instagram search of her name and this pic pops up. I can't say for sure its her but....

I thought she was white

Yeah I gave up tryna read that shit. He’s countersuing so ima just wait til all the facts come out.

If he’s guilty fry his ass pause
If not clear ya name and get paid.

I do wonder if the women fans of the NFL especially the Pats are still about that "Cancel" life. R.Kelly wants answers.

I know i said i was gonna sit this one out but even tho AB fuck niggad his way off my Steelers, he was one of my favorite players. I am concerned bcuz the accuser is only asking for $75K. That tells me she wants him to suffer through the public and it ain't really about a money grab bcuz $75K ain't shit.

Them eyes....

Back