Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Man I'm realizing neither of us are bias, we just never agree on shit.

I was riding for Mook hard body in this thread and you was shittin on the nigga the whole thread lol

I never thought Mook was trash against verb,just didn't like his delivery and had too many reaches and bad lines for me

Mook was highly skilled though and I see how somebody can have him winning,but to me verb got rd 1 and 2

I felt that he talked to that nigga and his delivery was more appealing to the ear.

He didn't grab his neck though he grabbed his shirt as Mook was shoving him back. With Brizz being shoved backwards, Mook probably felt like he was being yoked.

Huh? Niggas shove and push damn near every battle, that's part of the sport. Mook had zero reason to swing on homie, that was some sucka shit.

The only time I would have ever condone a fight during a battle is when Daylyt violated a dude on KOTD (I forgot son's name) but Daylyt basically rubbed his joint and touched the muh'fucka's face right after... sinfully disrespectful LOL.

The only time I would have ever condone a fight during a battle is when Daylyt violated a dude on KOTD (I forgot son's name) but Daylyt basically rubbed his joint and touched the muh'fucka's face right after... sinfully disrespectful LOL.
Yea he would of died that night

I clicked the cal video and this nigga saying brizz went too far with the mook mom bar smh lol

U know wtf you signed up for. Shits corny af

Cal!

CAL!!!!!!!

Out of all niggas talkin bout being extra and pushing?!?

CAL????

Lol smh

I clicked the cal video and this nigga saying brizz went too far with the mook mom bar smh lol

U know wtf you signed up for. Shits corny af

it's corny to talk about a nigga dead mom who just died

but like Cal said,Mook would let that slide if he didn't do all that pushing and grabbing

nah you can't do both

either one exclusively is a problem

There are plenty of ways to win a battle without family personals about dead mothers

I shouldn't have to put that shit in a contract.

Shit deeper than rap and they are associated and see each other and have mutual friends.

Cal!

CAL!!!!!!!

Out of all niggas talkin bout being extra and pushing?!?

CAL????

Lol smh

Who did Cal push?

shit Cal had a right to punch math for touching his face and he kept it cool cause he knew what math was trying to do

Cal had fights/incidents but it was offstage

Yeah man I’m not understanding how it’s ok to talk about dead relatives. Niggas talk about people’s parents and kids but at least they’re alive. Dead people is crossing line bruh. Can’t vouch for that.

Back