Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Did You Cancel......Vol 1

I Cancelled Ye Because.....

• Total voters

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
Figured I start a series wherw we can discuss why you canceled such and such entertainer.

It's only right we start with the most Influential rap artist of the last 15yrs and quite possibly the most polarizing nigga on the planet

Mr. Kanye West

Fuck yall

I actually liked the YE album

...not looking forward to gosple album tho. Nobody ever made a fire gosple album.
Every Gospel song he ever touched on was fire, stop it

Plus Chance 3 got his hands on it. UltraLightBeam for 11 tracks

Watch

Every Gospel song he ever touched on was fire, stop it

Plus Chance 3 got his hands on it. UltraLightBeam for 11 tracks

Watch
Chance lost all the juice he had

Every IG post he makes the comments are all teens roasting him and his trash album.

Im sure it will be better than Yeezus i just hope its not too preachy

Fuck yall

I actually liked the YE album

...not looking forward to gosple album tho. Nobody ever made a fire gosple album.

t663491-b670151429_s400.jpg

^^^ I disagree. Shit got play in the clubs. DJ's was really mixin' this shit with hip hop talmbout ass titties, guns, and drugs.

What's your definition of "Cancel" artists? I don't agree with a lot of things that Kanye says and his political views but I do like his music. When he drops new music I check it out. If I like his joints, I have no problem listening to it
Cancel as in don't fuck with at all

Don't do the cancel culture bs, not a faggot or a new nigga.
I stopped listening to kanye when he decided to do a whole album autotuning his ho ass feelings to the world.

His first album is a classic!

Drake Told Me 2 option was sponsored by @KingFreeman

subs for comedy.

You should also have multiple choice options.

That being said.. not all of us CANCEL people.. we just stop fuckin wit them after a certain point lol. I still enjoy their old music.

Soon as I heard that Yeezus album I was like.. "this nigga done lost it" and his music got progressively worse from then on... in my opinion

Last edited:
Back