Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
It has nothing to do with mook being in my top 5

I like brizz a lot too

if the shoe was on the other foot,I would say Mook was wrong

Just like how Mook was extra during the verb battle,but he chilled that shit out

I think Brizz grabbing Mook up was too much.

And niggas say they think brizz was high on some grown folks drugs

Fuck it. Lets just eliminate all that bumping and posturing out of battle rap then. Shit gay anyway. Only sport I know where niggas will let another nigga stand an inch away from his face spitting all types of Al Capone premium ciggarello juice dipped in cognac on them and only the person getting spit on would lose points if he wants to wipe his face....

Fuck it. Lets just eliminate all that bumping and posturing out of battle rap then. Shit gay anyway. Only sport I know where niggas will let another nigga stand an inch away from his face spitting all types of Al Capone premium ciggarello juice dipped in cognac on them and only the person getting spit on would lose points if he wants to wipe his face....

yeah I'm cool with some theatrics,but let's keep personal space

But I'd be lying to say those intense battles aren't some of the best

some shit should be allowed if the battlers agree to it

Most of these dudes know each other.They putting on a show

verbal wrestling

Also something had already happened in NC when the first battle got canceled

There's a video where Beasley bout to fight one of Cal's mans then you see Top looking like he arguing with somebody.Kinda confusing

Something happened behind the scenes

Not to mention this rising Dot Mobb/Cave gang tension
Top was trying to tell cal to control his mans who wanted to keep acting up. Nigga was a habitual line stepper the whole event. Fam told smack while he trying to figure out what the hell to do about getting kicked out "na you not listening, you lookin for a way around" and told Beasley "you gotta walk around wit cops". Like fam...these the owners but as you seen earlier in day, Cal wasnt respecting Beasley to begin with so they felt ok to follow up wit the disrespect.

Top was trying to tell cal to control his mans who wanted to keep acting up. Nigga was a habitual line stepper the whole event. Fam told smack while he trying to figure out what the hell to do about getting kicked out "na you not listening, you lookin for a way around" and told Beasley "you gotta walk around wit cops". Like fam...these the owners but as you seen earlier in day, Cal wasnt respecting Beasley to begin with so they felt ok to follow up wit the disrespect.

But cal wasn't even trippin he was cool

Mook is actually who hopped the barricade and the other niggas followed him

beasley can fight fight.he know martial arts

beasley be fucking niggas up for real and niggas know it

Cal and bease were having a real calm civil convo earlier in the vid

Cal can't control them dudes.Them some old BMF niggas and young wild niggas

Niggas was stupid for making it a battle royale though

That could have stayed between Mook and brizz

Cal tried to break them up ,but somebody hit him so he rocked somebody

But cal wasn't even trippin he was cool

Mook is actually who hopped the barricade and the other niggas followed him

beasley can fight fight.he know martial arts

beasley be fucking niggas up for real and niggas know it

Cal and bease were having a real calm civil convo earlier in the vid

Cal can't control them dudes.Them some old BMF niggas and young wild niggas
Lol the only thing civil about the conversation was the constant disrespect he was showing bease. I must look at shit different.

If I tell you a head of time, aye man you cant show up wit a gang of niggas and you STILL do it and they not even ticket holders. Let's me know my word not respected and I take shit like that seriously.

Cal even pressing an issue while bease was with some chicks macking was corny as fuck. He knew it too, that's why he even yelled telling the chicks he cock blocking till he gets what he wants.

Cal even pressing an issue while bease was with some chicks macking was corny as fuck. He knew it too, that's why he even yelled telling the chicks he cock blocking till he gets what he wants.

when was that?When they were outside in the daytime?

I kinda skimmed through that video to be 100

1. Mook was rapping to Top slightly brushing up against Brizz,but real light and nothing to trip over

2. Brizz pushed Mook hard while Mook was facing Top

3. Mook shoves him back with his arm

4. Brizz actually grabs Mook up by his t shirt collar/neck

5. in a split second,Mook hit brizz for trying to yoke him up.it was so fast you can miss it

6. Mook does land that punch,but Brizz was trying to dodge it and still got hit and his hat falls off

7. Brizz starts wind milling with his head down to avoid getting hit

8. T Top falls and Brizz gets buried under everybody

9. RIP Brizz

Back