Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

AB to New England is one of those things that you thought wouldn't happen cause it was so obvious. Then it did happen because it was so obvious.

Wouldn't surprise me if an "AB Rule" is tabled during the next CBA negotiating period.

Last edited:
You a real one and I also assume your team is the bears or falcons and both trash
Leave my Dirty Birds out of this. Julio just got extended until 2023 without the AB84 bullshit. If we can stay healthy, if our o line can block and if we get anything out of our defensive front we'll make some noise this year. Ya heard it hear first.

And oh yeah fuck the 'aints

Man none of those teams fuckin wit the pats or Steelers period. The AFC has been the New England Patriots Show for 20 years bruh. All the competition in the NFC.

McNair -Titans: not even top 5 an all time, got they ass whooped in the Super Bowl by the Rams (NFC)

Elway-Broncos: Got destroyed in every super bowl but 2 thanks to TD, barely got by Pats with a struggling Peyton, which was a fluke, they trash now ain’t been back to the big dance since

Kelly-Bills : Who are my squad I might add, lost 4 straight Super Bowls to who? The FUCKING NFC!!! been straight garbage for 25 yrs non debatable

Marino - Fins : hell of a qb, but couldn’t get it done against Montana who by the way played in the NFC

Peyton - colts Lol Peyton is your residential reg season Qb - choked too many times in the playoffs and got his ass handed to him by Brady and Pats 95% of his career lol

Ravens? Chargers? Give me a fucking break lmao

P. Manning went to 4 SBs bruh and have a winning record against the Pats in the playoffs

That next collective bargaining agreement might have all kind of "AB language" written all in it. He might come out ahead in the short term but at what cost to other nfl players? Owners can't have their best players cause rebellion to get released so they can go to a better situation. That's bad for business.
Lmao fam this is exactly how free agency started

This shit ain’t new

Lmao fam this is exactly how free agency started

This shit ain’t new

The concept of free agency was to compensate a team for losing a player. The way AB and Oakland handled this, the Raiders lose their best player and get nothing for it. That's their fault but i can see the other owners being upset that a team like NE takes advantage of weak owners and gm's. This is still a situation where the rich get richer bcuz if given an opportunity most players would rather play for a contender rather than a loser. Free agency is supposed to lead to more competitive balance in the league. Players are gonna want more freedom with that guaranteed money and owners are gonna be nervous about giving guaranteed cash to players who might later pull a stunt like AB. The result could mean shorter contracts which to non-star players is gonna be an issue.

Bruh damn near every Super Bowl it’s always somebody different coming out the NFC cuz of pure comp. In the AFC it’s mainly the Pats and Steelers cuz them teams don’t compete hard enough to get out the second round. It’s really not hard to see.

Ravens, Colts, and Broncos response....... :wdf5:

Leave my Dirty Birds out of this. Julio just got extended until 2023 without the AB84 bullshit. If we can stay healthy, if our o line can block and if we get anything out of our defensive front we'll make some noise this year. Ya heard it hear first.

And oh yeah fuck the 'aints

Fuck them Birds. Tampa all day

That next collective bargaining agreement might have all kind of "AB language" written all in it. He might come out ahead in the short term but at what cost to other nfl players? Owners can't have their best players cause rebellion to get released so they can go to a better situation. That's bad for business.

Funny when I said this in the NBA thread niggas was "like no no the players got all the power.."

Anyways...players are willing to sit out whole seasons for better contracts...so like it was said to me in the nba thread. Players will find ways around the system.

Last edited:
This looks good on paper but they're not gonna use AB like everyone thinks and once AB doesn't feel important on the team he'll slack off again

This.

I dont see this working all season long and I am a Pats fan saying this.

This looks good on paper but they're not gonna use AB like everyone thinks and once AB doesn't feel important on the team he'll slack off again
They said the same thing when Moss came to NE. Beli ain't stupid he knows he might not have AB or Brady after this season so he will make the most of it. I think he and Edelman will dink and donk teams to death. He is a perfect fit in their system. He might not get as many targets as he wants but he will be open.

Back