Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
I ain't even counting the nigga money.... Nor do I really care. But he says it and there's validity to the claim.

If his net worth can produce a billion in assets and investments and what not... Then for the sake of argument I'm calling the nigga a billionaire.

So on paper he's a billionaire right?
Bruh, if I die and they liquidate everything I own, or is attributed to me. It would total at 575k, that doesnt mean that I have 575k or that i have access to a fraction of that.

What it be truthful if I went around telling people I'm worth 1/2 a milli?

billionare schmillionre who cares?

I mean honestly...
It's important.

Because to be in control of that much money would naturally change a lot of people.

Jay been playing big money games for a minute. And those games often blur the lines of morality.

While it's clear he don't give a fuck..... We still as black people want to be able to acquire more wealth. We want to have more black millionaires and billionaires.

We want this normalized. Well at least I do.

However..... We gotta look at this situation.... When black folk start having this kinda money, and making moves on this kinda stage.....

How do you move??

Jay definitely making some crazy moves.... But if we all want that kind of wealth one day... What moves do we make in that position.

What moves do we stay away from?

Like the prison shit, this shit with the NFL..... Like what kinda kick backs he getting on these deals.... How far that money gonna go generational wise....

Like it's easy for my broke ass to criticize Jay for shitting on black people and making Profit off of Kap's effort....

But again... This nigga from the projects... He been bout that Life....

Let them offer my broke ass a guaranteed future for my children, and their children.... Let me at these tables and I can secure my legacy for generations...

I can give a fuck less who think I'm moving funny.... And that's why I know Jay don't give a fuck right now...

And that's not exactly a good look.... But if we gonna talk.... Let's talk about keeping people honest...

When you got money, a platform, and a lot to protect.... How should one move and still be for the people.

Cuz niggaz always gonna wanna get money. You ain't never gonna get black people to say "fuck getting money" so we need to have conversations about what to do once we get it...

Cuz clearly niggaz is doing whatever the fuck they want, and niggaz who don't know any better gonna co-sign

It's important.

Because to be in control of that much money would naturally change a lot of people.

Jay been playing big money games for a minute. And those games often blur the lines of morality.

While it's clear he don't give a fuck..... We still as black people want to be able to acquire more wealth. We want to have more black millionaires and billionaires.

However..... We gotta look at this situation.... When black folk start having this kinda money, and making moves on this kinda stage.....

How do you move??

Jay definitely making some crazy moves.... But if we all want that kind of wealth one day... What moves do we make in that position.

Like the prison shit, this shit with the NFL..... Like what kinda kick backs he getting on these deals.... How far that money gonna go generational wise....

Like it's easy for my broke ass to criticize Jay for shitting on black people and making Profit off of Kap's effort....

Let them offer my broke ass a guaranteed future for my children, and their children.... Let me at these tables and I can secure my legacy for generations...

I can give a fuck less who think I'm moving funny.... And that's why I know Jay don't give a fuck right now...

And that's not exactly a good look.... But if we gonna talk.... Let's talk about keeping people honest...

When you got money, a platform, and a lot to protect.... How should one move and still be for the people.

Cuz niggaz always gonna wanna get money. You ain't never gonna get black people to say "fuck getting money" so we need to have conversations about what to do once we get it...

Cuz clearly niggaz is doing whatever the fuck they want, and niggaz who don't know any better gonna co-sign
Great thread idea.
Most can say what they think they would do...but then things change.
You have to protect your brand.

Great thread idea.
Most can say what they think they would do...but then things change.
You have to protect your brand.
Yeah, but accept the labels that come along with it...

Nigga a whole capitalist trying to pretend he's an activist. That's the problem.

I mean I get it, cuz he don't give a fuck and it's in his best interest to play niggaz.

But he really playing niggaz....

So yeah.... It's a thing

Yeah, but accept the labels that come along with it...

Nigga a whole capitalist trying to pretend he's an activist. That's the problem.

I mean I get it, cuz he don't give a fuck and it's in his best interest to play niggaz.

But he really playing niggaz....

So yeah.... It's a thing
Like you say...keep niggas honest.
He was celebrated as a drug dealer turned rapper. Dehaven and Biggs and whatever drug supplier....no one said shit when he made money hurting the communy. But now he working with the NFL who don't give a fuck about the community.

But the outrage is now?
Not before or during or as he progressed.....we was too busy brushing ya shoulder off yet we here and got a problem?

Niggas feed stray dogs then be surprised he grew and is actually a wolf.

But you right.....I would love to hear how people would should move.

It's important.

How do you move??

listen, I know the majority of us are out of school but its perfectly fine to take a class on capitalism (racial theory 101 even) to learn how these systems work. fuck it go to a library and cop a book . you are looking to the Black bourgeoise to save you from poverty and idk where you been for the past idk 100 years but thats never going to happen. Dubious and his talented tenth theory, well to do Black men :celebrate: will one day lift the Black poor out of poverty and teach them how to maneuver in society, was a wild ass idea then and still is now.

Did obama change your socioeconomic status in society? how about Jayz? fuck it did any Black person in your family that had a degree and a top paying job, increase the generational wealth of your family overall?

matter of fact, this might be a class on sociology because rarely, if ever, do families change social statuses. its very hard to do so. LOOK IT UP.

capitalism works that only a few are at the top (1%) :lol9:

and the rest are at the bottom. :cry:

we are too caught up in trying to adopt the very systems that are keeping us downtrodden, sick, depressed, missing, imprisoned and ultimately discarded. how r we are going to uplift one another out of poverty via capitalism when capitalism is the reason so many of us are impoverished? :foh3:

how many Black ppl are in this country and you think more Black millionaires and billionaires are going to increase the generational wealth for all of us? even after seeing the moves of a nigga with mad money? *cough* jayz *cough* but lets say you had 100 Black billionaires in society....you think their wealth will somehow trickle down to you? capitalism does not work like that my friend. the trickle down theory was proposed by the infamous crack dealer ronald reagan in the 80s and it has been proven since then
that the wealth of the uber rich does not trickle down to improve the economy, but it instead tends to be amassed and sheltered in tax havens:yikes2:

In all reality, until niggas wake tf up and start realizing how america is desgined and ran and stop thinking that an anti-Black country is going to assist in them accumulating high amounts of wealth, yall are going to be spinning your wheels in this thread all fucking day.

whats really bothering me is you can live in society, see the copious amounts of bullshit working class Black ppl are met with day in and day out and still think the rich are going to one day save you.

again, billionaires only exist thru exploitation. in order to hoard that amount of wealth someone has to be getting fucked over.

so this post just reads to me that you wish you and your family were next in line to do the fucking

:paid:

Last edited:
why are you niggas so concerned with passing down wealth anyways? you cant even pass down concrete ideas, or shape a sound moral compass for your family to follow, but money is the go to?

a whole bunch of niggas with mad wealth and shitty ass ideas, 0 introspection, no moral high ground, and 0 empathy sounds like a grand ol time...

foh

this rollout was so damn janky
I mean what else was it going to be given the nature of the endeavor anyway and the circumstances that even created the space.. a whole heap of trash..

He didnt enter this shit with Kaepernick in mind at all that should have been the baseline but that was unrealistic given what they colluded to do and who these people have shown them selves to be.. A PR machine

How did something that essentially started as black lives matter in its untainted, purest form end up benefiting an all lives matter, trump supporting white supremacist bitch armed with kindergarten scissors??

How Sway? This is an unfathomable ending to the kneeling..
:imsayin:

why are you niggas so concerned with passing down wealth anyways? you cant even pass down concrete ideas, or shape a sound moral compass for your family to follow, but money is the go to?

a whole bunch of niggas with mad wealth and shitty ass ideas, 0 introspection, no moral high ground, and 0 empathy sounds like a grand ol time...

foh
Shit I dont know about you, but I got ideas and morals to pass down and there will be wealth and a sense of self to go along with it, save your generalizations

Back