Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

i'll take it

I wasnt even mad at his first argument

but yeah.....the word cracker is literally just a descriptive diss lol....like calling somebody a shithead

way too much weight held in the flip side of that, thats still rooted in the way this country operates

i highly doubt this rich ass gm went home feeling degraded or lesser than anybody

I think "bitch" hit the ego harder than cracker lol

That nut job ain't playing a full season for the raiders....shit maybe not even in the NFL..

That nut job...or his agent realized he ain't gonna get that kinda guaranteed money anywhere else.

I think Bill would've picked AB up had they released him, but he wasn't gettin that 30mil guarantee from the Pats.

That nut job...or his agent realized he ain't gonna get that kinda guaranteed money anywhere else.

I think Bill would've picked AB up had they released him, but he wasn't gettin that 30mil guarantee from the Pats.

I wished someone had record his "heart felt" apology n put that ish on the net...

And I dont care how wacked out AB is. Tomlinson ass shouldn't be the head coach for the steelers. Nig had all that talent before shit broke down and couldn't win shit w them..

LMAO "cracker-gate"

Saltines mad that AB called Mayock a saltine and will still get a run on Monday night if he wants.

Black Diva Wide Receiver Excellence.

Back