Welcome To aBlackWeb

Washed Awards: hilarious odd injury moments

wife just sent me a grocery list.....

and I rearranged it in the order that gets me in and out of the store the quickest

i even put shit on the belt the way I want it bagged

dont fuck with my groove

wife just sent me a grocery list.....

and I rearranged it in the order that gets me in and out of the store the quickest

i even put shit on the belt the way I want it bagged

dont fuck with my groove
Im horribly inefficient at the grocery store. I circle that bitch 3x. But the shit gotta be on the belt just right

lmao yeah the way that list was set up, i woulda been on every aisle at least twice

made it a straight shot, with all the cold shit last

I was with my boy getting coffee this morning and he pulled out one of those cards that you punch holes in every time you buy something and get a free one on the tenth.

He was excited as fuck telling me how his next coffee from that store was free.

I roasted him for atleast 10 minutes straight.

If you carrying one of those cards with a bunch of holes punched in talking about the next one is free, its time to hit the showers, you washed up.

Last edited:
Im 30 and got my first hemroid couple weeks back.

And im pretty sure i got it from straining myself while tryn to hold in weed smoke

tenor.gif

I was with my boy getting coffee this morning and he pulled out one of those cards that you punch holes in every time you buy something and get a free one on the tenth.

He was excited as fuck telling me how his next pizza from that store was free.

If you carrying one of those cards with a bunch of holes punched in talking about the next one is free, its time to hit the showers, you washed up.

sheeeeeit

i got one for a bundt cake shop, firehouse subs, and papa murphy's

i've had firehouse for a long time tho i never go there

Im 30 and got my first hemroid couple weeks back.

And im pretty sure i got it from straining myself while tryn to hold in weed smoke

tenor.gif

*Jamie Foxx voice*

you betta blow that shit oooooouut

my knee cracked when i was on the steps the other day.. saw my whole life bruh

Funny shit is another friend of mine was at the same coffee shop a few weeks back. We order our coffees, and he goes ill pay for it. Im like cool.

Total came to $3.86.

My boy paid with exact change. I saw him counting up 86 cents and lost it. Roasted him the whole time.

If you get to a point where you carrying change and paying for shit in exact change, its time to grab a towel and jump in the shower.

Funny shit is another friend of mine was at the same coffee shop a few weeks back. We order our coffees, and he goes ill pay for it. Im like cool.

Total came to $3.86.

My boy paid with exact change. I saw him counting up 86 cents and lost it. Roasted him the whole time.

If you get to a point where you carrying change and paying for shit in exact change, its time to grab a towel and jump in the shower.
Nah b, having change is a habit

Tolls, pay phones, bums. You just never know

Ayo...FUUUUUCCCCCCC....YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!

You passing on free shyt? Not I said the cat. Shyt be coming in handy. Say if you HONGRAY AF...but you left your debit card at home, and you ain't got no cash on. Then you realize you got that last hole punched a week ago, so now you get a free pizza! NIG-GA!

Yo azzz will walk in that bitch excited as hell like...

"Yeah I get a free pizza. Thanks"

You serious??? Hell nah, I love a free coffee... I got like 10 different loyalty cards from different coffee shops lol

Back