Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yall worried about running chicks off but the only people you niggas banning are chicks. Lmao.

Don't bother responding.
I'm not gonna insult you by calling you a name. I'll assume you completely glossed over the fact that her IP tried to attack/hack the site. The site was down for almost two days trying to figure out what happened.

Like I know I typed it, so, should she have been allowed to stay with you knowing this?

Don't bother responding

Let me clarify, her court case she lost didn't result in her being banned from the site. She served whatever punishment was handed down

Her trying to attack the site is what got her the hammer

But don't respond

cant you just implement a 3 strike system?

1st strike you inform them of another users complaint of harassment/creepiness towards them.

2nd strike if they continue said action, week ban.

3rd strike permanent posting privileges removed and only allowed to post in the jungle section.

If there is no consequence the problem won’t end.

If people complain it’s too harsh, fuck them, should of abided by the set rules.

cant you just implement a 3 strike system?

1st strike you inform them of another users complaint of harassment/creepiness towards them.

2nd strike if they continue said action, week ban.

3rd strike permanent posting privileges removed and only allowed to post in the jungle section.

If there is no consequence the problem won’t end.

If people complain it’s too harsh, fuck them, should of abided by the set rules.

Close thread.

Coulda wrapped this shit up mad long ago.

Make this shit just like anywhere else: There's rules of etiquette to this shit. Get with it or bounce.
Or...

View attachment Video.MOV

Yeah...I'm doubling down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back