Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets talk about This Goldie and Ap21 coalition...

Chi city about to betray another mod? Can’t trust them Windy City niggas
What the fuck you talking about?

Who the first mod I betrayed? What Mod am I betraying now?

Why can't I be a spectator in peace?

Youre mod squad.

You should know whats going on though fam
I never said I didn't know what was going on. AP dont won't me speaking on it so I won't

But who have I betrayed? That's inflammatory and defamation

I never said I didn't know what was going on. AP dont won't me speaking on it so I won't

But who have I betrayed? That's inflammatory and defamation

Youre betraying us fam.

WE NEED ANSWERS.

"we as a people of ABW, have a God Given Right to know whats going on with those we hold as most high in the great nation of ABW"

"If we cant trust those in charge, who can we trust"

"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way and right now the ABW is lost without knowing what happen to one of our great leaders @Kandy"

"What the hell is going on"

Youre betraying us fam.

WE NEED ANSWERS.

"we as a people of ABW, have a God Given Right to know whats going on with those we hold as most high in the great nation of ABW"

"If we cant trust those in charge, who can we trust"

"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way and right now the ABW is lost without knowing what happen to one of our great leaders @Kandy"

"What the hell is going on"
I was asked not to speak on it and I'm a respect that

tenor.gif

Aight fuck it,

So yall know @Goldie told us he was stepping back from the day to day shit on the site and 3 mods were asked to step up and fill the gap of admin duties. Shared responsibilities so to speak.

One of us jumped on it immediately and started changing things within 2 hours. Other 2 mods were like damn, where the democracy. We, excuse me, they were told by that one mod to fall back 'he got it"

Mod one said cool and went back to posting like normal. Lil hurt but whatever

The other mod didn't take kindly to it and a HUGE argument went on behind the screens to the point where this mod said fuck it. She, excuse me, they falling back from the site

This was at the beginning of August. Now we here.

Back