Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW How to Series: Using the "Cover" feature

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
What up ya'll

Special shoutout to @Goldie for adding this subtle, but pretty cool feature to the site. It's purely aesthetic but it's cool. Some of you may have already noticed it, but i'm gonna show ya'll how it's done.

Pretty straightforward process.

Using this thread as an example:

Here, I've circled "cover". It may appear lower if you have a lot of things in a poll.

Click the drop down and select "set cover image"

From here, you can either upload an image or use a link. I prefer to use a link. If the size doesn't work, it will let you know. You may have to experiment with some images depending on what you want it to show

I went to google and found this image

Copy address image and paste into box

You'll have to play with the positioning of it to get it to your liking, but once it's done, hit save then if you did it right, it should look like this

I think it goes without saying that if you start doing this, don't be the one that puts anything vulgar, offensive, nudity, etc...

If you have to think about it, then you probably shouldn't post it.

There will be no second chances. Anyone violating this will lose the ability to do it altogether as a warning for a determined time. Once the time is over, if you do it again, you will be banned. No questions asked.

Hope you found this useful

I saw this the other day. I didnt see the button when I went to make a thread though. I see that you can do it AFTER you've made the thread and not before @AP21

who the fuck made you an admin?

i want to see ID.

you have no right to be here?

who you visiting?

Nigga, you got a key?

lemme see it

Back