Welcome To aBlackWeb

why dont white ppl look into your eyes while talking?

Don Dada

For example in the classroom i work in there is 5 workers, when they discuss whats need to be done its between their eyes even if im in the room.
Thats racism aint it? I am working there aswell and i ama part of their team.. .We all work for same company and get paidfrom same boss.

at my work there are 95% white ppl. I am really frustated , or i dont care about that just look into my eyes when u talk .

Lets say today at example my boss say to us what to do, they never look into my eyes they discuss the things that needs to be done between their eyes.

They never look at me or let me in the discussion. This is just crazy, i dont really mind because i get paid but i think its stupid.

I think its big racism because the rest of the %5 look into my eyes and discuss with me . Theyeven ask me if i want to hang out after the job.

is there such thing as mental healthism?

they dont look at you as equal big dog.....aside from race and money, some people will talk over your head if they dont feel like you'd understand

if you got something to add to the conversation, say it....they'll look

I worked in an office where one particular white lady would completely ignore me unless I wore my hair straightened. If I wore it natural I was invisible, at least to her and she was who everybody in the room listened to. I'm smart though and once I saw an opportunity to showcase that I seized it...after that, straight or natural...she listened. Make your way into the conversation.

I worked in an office where one particular white lady would completely ignore me unless I wore my hair straightened. If I wore it natural I was invisible, at least to her and she was who everybody in the room listened to. I'm smart though and once I saw an opportunity to showcase that I seized it...after that, straight or natural...she listened. Make your way into the conversation.
There is an white woman at my work thats annoing, he tells me what to do all the time even if she has the same job as me, she aint my boss or anything.
The kid started to eat some other kid food today and she blame me even tho on paper its not my job to take care of thechild who eat the other kid food...

She told me like 3x today go to the toilet with diffirent kid , i didnt do it even tho i pretend to just to make her stfu.

I thought she were crazy, its other ppl in the room why blame me?I shhoke it off i thought its friday but then she said something else to fill the glass with milk toall the kids... I did it but even if i didnt want to do it because i want to keep the job , but at a moment i was close to rly punch her but i just walked out of the room. Like she bossin me all the time even tho she aint my boss. I just want to keep the job , i want buy my own house and set up my life so i dont wanna do something stupid.

For example in the classroom i work in there is 5 workers, when they discuss whats need to be done its between their eyes even if im in the room.
Thats racism aint it? I am working there aswell and i ama part of their team.. .We all work for same company and get paidfrom same boss.

at my work there are 95% white ppl. I am really frustated , or i dont care about that just look into my eyes when u talk .

Lets say today at example my boss say to us what to do, they never look into my eyes they discuss the things that needs to be done between their eyes.

They never look at me or let me in the discussion. This is just crazy, i dont really mind because i get paid but i think its stupid.

I think its big racism because the rest of the %5 look into my eyes and discuss with me . Theyeven ask me if i want to hang out after the job.
Next time when they talking between each other eyes you get right in the conversation eyes wide asking what happened

I became friend with a woman at my work, i am texting with her right now, she already told both her parents died when were young because of alcholism. I told her my feelings like i do with you guys now and she cried and talk about her life. I like her alot i think i want to say that to her but i am not sure.

whats sick she told me she cant have kids because someoperation i got mad sad,, we talk alot and she open her feelings.. I think she like me but i am not sure. I will probably text her and ask fora date what u think?

its always great to have someone close at ur work aint it?

I became friend with a woman at my work, i am texting with her right now, she already told both her parents died when were young because of alcholism. I told her my feelings like i do with you guys now and she cried and talk about her life. I like her alot i think i want to say that to her but i am not sure.

whats sick she told me she cant have kids because someoperation i got mad sad,, we talk alot and she open her feelings.. I think she like me but i am not sure. I will probably text her and ask fora date what u think?

its always great to have someone close at ur work aint it?
Ask her out bruh but Does she still have a vagina?

Because they don’t have souls and when you look em in the eye you can see the devil. Savages

Back