Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Fair or Foul: Brian McKnight vs His 2 Sons

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
...who are grown azzz men!

If what McKnight is saying true...then I don't blame him. Bruh got some bum azzz sons. How you 30 and actin like a 12yo spoiled brat?? And I see what he was tryin to do wit gettin them job at a hospital. Again...no problem wit it.

But at what point should a parent invoke that tough love on their kids? Seems to me he gave his sons chances to stand on their own as men, but squandered the opportunities. Also...are children "entitled" to living off a parent wit money?

Your thoughts

No, children aren't entitled to living off their parents just cause they got money...this is how family legacies get destroyed and generational wealth stops. His sons sound like two bum asses that wanted to live off him. 2 years with an apartment and everything paid for and a job starting at $18/hour is way more than enough of a start for a young adult. Sucks they having this family drama on social media.. hopefully they can come to terms on both sides.

Where was the mother?

And why weren't they encouraged to learn a trade or get a college education?

A bit of a conundrum because, as adults.........he's not responsible for them anymore.

However, as a parent........he does have to assume some responsibility for not properly preparing his children for adulthood.

Also strange that he equates not abandoning them with never missing a child support payment.

Not graduations...........little league........birthdays...........etc...............but child support.

Makes you wonder just how active he really was in his kids' lives.
If they didn't live in the same state I could see how he could be absent

Also strange that he equates not abandoning them with never missing a child support payment.

Not graduations...........little league........birthdays...........etc...............but child support.

Makes you wonder just how active he really was in his kids' lives.

He use to bring them to shows with him. Me and my wife went to a show of his and he had them on stage singing with him. He did the best he could after the divorce and we don't know what the mom instilled in them about their father. Women think that their entitled to be apart of the man's life after divorce.

Where was the mother?

And why weren't they encouraged to learn a trade or get a college education?

A bit of a conundrum because, as adults.........he's not responsible for them anymore.

However, as a parent........he does have to assume some responsibility for not properly preparing his children for adulthood.

But he kinda did take responsibility tho. He admitted to spoiling them when they were younger, and giving everything.

Which is why as they got older, he gave them an opportunity to stand on their own per se wit the job at the hospital. But you age 30 and talmbout abandonment b/c yo daddy won't spoil you...kys.

You failed as a man. I feel sorry for any woman they end up dating. Cuz those women would have to treat them like children.

I don't guess we'll ever know the full story but why does this have to play out on social media? Even if he abandoned you, you don't have his number? How does getting the world involved help your cause?

As far as BK side in the vid...it seems like he was handling the issue offline. Trying to talk to them and straighten things out. But I guess his sons forced his hand to go online and speak on it, just to clear the air.

Nah he was being petty and low key clowning his bum ass sons under the guise of "clearing the air" for people that aint his family lol
Right

If it's real, you keep everything internal, regardless of how the other party handling it

Motherfuckers feel the need to validate themselves to the public now and that's shit is brazy

Back