Welcome To aBlackWeb

Royce Responds To Lord Jamar Callin Him Em's Guard Dog; Says Jamar Is P*ssy

He said a lot of truth but I just hate when the person being attacked goes on a tirade of thats why do we act like this as a peoples.

Like bruh save that for more important stuff. Lord Jamar talking shit bout you and friends on trash ass vlad tv doesnt deserve a societal breakdown of where people are or arent.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I feel like even if you hate Em how can you respect jamar as a grown ass man?

This dude must have like over 20 different videos just talking about Em, like that's how hes gonna be remembered, not as a lyricist not as a dude who had a impact on hip hop but as this crab ass guy who was obsessed with eminem

This dude must have like over 20 different videos just talking about Em, like that's how hes gonna be remembered, not as a lyricist not as a dude who had a impact on hip hop but as this crab ass guy who was obsessed with eminem

OR,Vlad just asks him his opinion on Em and he gives his honest take

It would be fine if it was a 2 way street. But em never says anything in defense of these guys when others attack them. This would’ve been a perfect opportunity for em to come out and defend Royce against Jamar’s claims of him being his guard dog.

When has Em ever address that type of shit via SM or some Vladtv type shit.

All the shit he caught for Revival he didn't even address til a year and a half later on Kamikaze.

These are his friends. I mean if your friends are always going to bat for you, shouldn’t you go to bat for your friends?

He's never done that. He's always dealt w/ folks thru his music.

When JD said something bout Dre. He responded on wax

When Suge took shots at Dre. He responded on wax, Dre had it edited out and told him to stay outta of it tho.

Hell when he & D12 was going thru it w/ Royce and they were all on them beef DVD's. He responded on wax.

Can't bitch about rappers having internet/Twitter beef, then dog somebody for not responding via the Internet/Twitter.

He's never done that. He's always dealt w/ folks thru his music.

When JD said something bout Dre. He responded on wax

When Suge took shots at Dre. He responded on wax, Dre had it edited out and told him to stay outta of it tho.

Hell when he & D12 was going thru it w/ Royce and they were all on them beef DVD's. He responded on wax.

Can't bitch about rappers having internet/Twitter beef, then dog somebody for not responding via the Internet/Twitter.
Hopefully he defends his friends on his next album.

:hahaha:

Jamar low key love Eminem, he waiting on that feature. I dont even fuck with Em as much as I did back in the day but anybody can see he got something for him.

It would be fine if it was a 2 way street. But em never says anything in defense of these guys when others attack them. This would’ve been a perfect opportunity for em to come out and defend Royce against Jamar’s claims of him being his guard dog.
this needs to be looked into.

i this another case of using black people for cred and then leaving them out to dry to not hurt the base?

Back