Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
I hear you and you exactly right in everything ain't for everybody. We just have to rock with those who trying to rock with us. If you don't want my help or to hear what I have to say. Then step out of the room and let those who want to hear me and want my help do that.

I really don't why we as a people really don't take this factual statement more to heart and do it more often and with more force
frederick-douglass-men-quotes-it-is-easier-to-build-strong-children.jpg

That is not even saying to ignore or not reach out to the broken men but our main focus should be the children. The youth are the ones who have time on their side and will have to like in this world longer than us. So it is more paramount for us to get them right as soon as possible so they can start as early as possible moving in the right directions and seeing the changes they want to make in the world they have to live in.

LIke I support all mine in things they need and want to do. What I also do could be right or could be wrong but I give them even more of a push and support in the things that I see they are naturally good at than the things they want to do because its the hot thing at the moment or what their friends are doing.
the sad thing i see here..

is dudes know they are broken and dont mind allowing other to be broken or breaking others.
i cant sit by and be ok with this.
its like because my dad wasnt in my life i should ruin your life type thing.
thats a fucked up way of thinging but youd be surprised how many people think like this.

alot of people aint really trying to deal with their background and why they are how they are but rather ruin other people.

we as black people dont have time for this,.
so i tend to see it two ways.......either you helping/could potentially help or you just an anchor.

im not saying its right ...but my way is not the end all be all either.

because you idea of every thing is simple.
5 grade level tamtrum response.

you taking this an internet jokes.

i been told you i do alot for real. like for real go to school and talk to kids when in charlotte to hear the kids side of things......and you want to clown.

this to me is very serious.
so unless you putting in work.......i have a very low tolerance and level of respect for any man not will to do his part.
this is not even about me....

its the kids that not being heard....

its kids out here who have no man at home helping or guiding them so they follow the local dumb ass but you talk trash?
i go into any hood and find corners full of niggas but these kids are telling me daddy never comes home?
but in your eyes im the problem?

thats why i give you shit.....because you have no clue.

i got plans to work with at least three people on here to help them get into real estate.....to become owner and investor. along with helping others with their businesses all while still doing my own shit....

but you want to call names?

the definition of a coon should be real specific and it dont sound like its me,
but lets stop joking about something so serious.
the more you try to help the more your owen pwople break up down and come at you on fuck shit.

so JD actually went thru bullshit trying to do the same thing to the point he said fuck it?
@NeighborhoodNomad remember i said fuck it a while ago....we had this same type of convo and im no where near JD

and now Jay Z catching flack.

all these people are trying to give back and getting attacked for it and yet we wait on white people to fix shit.
but why.....who would want to help?

people always claim i say niggas aint shit......but look at how your own people attack those who are there to help them.

we need to move forward with black people ....not niggas.

niggas like @hellscar with no solutions but nigga more divisive than trump with his coon and sell out shit...name calling cuz he not me.
maybe try being in someone elses shoes before you throw shots.

i been where you were...you never been in my place.

maybe you making yourself look real bad right now

So in other words a nigga you don’t know and that you feel does nothing for the community is able to troll you to rage because you take it serious. Then play victim over it. I f what you do is legit why concern yourself with the opinion of others? You just like to argue.

If your shit is as legit as you say and I don’t think you’re lying but yet we do the same shit every post.

No I don’t think Jay Z is going to change nfl culture

So in other words a nigga you don’t know and that you feel does nothing for the community is able to troll you to rage because you take it serious. Then play victim over it. I f what you do is legit why concern yourself with the opinion of others? You just like to argue.
as you see again ladies an gentlemen....

full of shit.

now its a troll job.

we troll in a serious thread......but i guess when nothing is important to you....neither are serious issues.
so why are we even discussing shit in the thread?

maybe jay is right ti just get the bag...niggas just want to troll all day and not bring solutions.

real convenient huh?

as you see again ladies an gentlemen....

full of shit.

now its a troll job.

we troll in a serious thread......but i guess when nothing is important to you....neither are serious issues.
so why are we even discussing shit in the thread?

maybe jay is right ti just get the bag...niggas just want to troll all day and not bring solutions.

real convenient huh?

Woooooow

the sad thing i see here..

is dudes know they are broken and dont mind allowing other to be broken or breaking others.
i cant sit by and be ok with this.
its like because my dad wasnt in my life i should ruin your life type thing.
thats a fucked up way of thinging but youd be surprised how many people think like this.

alot of people aint really trying to deal with their background and why they are how they are but rather ruin other people.

we as black people dont have time for this,.
so i tend to see it two ways.......either you helping/could potentially help or you just an anchor.

im not saying its right ...but my way is not the end all be all either.

Hurt people hurt people and a lot the times that shit is actually not on purpose. They just fucked up and know it but don't know the reasons their fucked up so they don't really see their actions as fucked up to really take all the accountability for those actions they need to. So when dealing with folks like that pointing it out they feel like you brow beating them and going to far.

Folks is lost out here and that is why the focus and majority of the dollars and efforts should be on the kids IMO. All this surface scratching that most are doing ain't changing a system that is working perfectly fine in accordance to racists and classist.

I don't blame or look at people funny for only knowing what they know by only going with what they see in their reality and not whats on tv.

For the record another thing that is way more important than this Jay z NFL shit is

Byron Allen Rips Comcast & Donald Trump’s DOJ For “Institutionalized Racism” As SCOTUS Showdown Looms

The newly declared emphasis by the DOJ now puts a more than 150-year law in a distinctly different light from how Allen’s lawyers have been reading it, as the Department’s filing openly says.

“Although the statute does not expressly describe the necessary causal link between a plaintiff ’s race and a defendant’s refusal to contract, the text is most naturally read to require but-for causation, and background common-law principles confirm that a but-for rule applies,” the incensory submission last week from Solicitor General Noel Francisco and Assistant AG Joseph Hunt argues (read it here).

“The court of appeals erred in concluding otherwise,” the DOJ brass state of lower court ruling in February in the huge money suit that Allen first filed in early 2015, along with a $10 billion suit against Charter Communications several months later. Comcast and Charter sought to have the matter dismissed. When they failed in that effort to end a case that they framed as a form of corporate expression, the MSNBC-owner took the battle to Chief Justice John Roberts and the Associate Justices.

The government detailed its POV by saying last week that “because ‘making’ a contract means entering a contract, a person does not enjoy ‘the same right’ guaranteed by Section 1981 if race prevents her from entering a contract that a similarly situated white person would have entered. And the inverse is also true.”

Hurt people hurt people and a lot the times that shit is actually not on purpose. They just fucked up and know it but don't know the reasons their fucked up so they don't really see their actions as fucked up to really take all the accountability for those actions they need to. So when dealing with folks like that pointing it out they feel like you brow beating them and going to far.

Folks is lost out here and that is why the focus and majority of the dollars and efforts should be on the kids IMO. All this surface scratching that most are doing ain't changing a system that is working perfectly fine in accordance to racists and classist.

I don't blame or look at people funny for only knowing what they know by only going with what they see in their reality and not whats on tv.
see how easy that was vs saying you think you can talk down to me cuz you got money.
patience teaches......attacks bring more attacks.

props.

still gonna run me my fade tho

This why I say our people ain't built for this shit....

Niggaz don't really got it in themn to fight.... Cuz even when they think they do.... They can't even think reasonably..

Like I swear I ain't trying to diss....
. But hellczar solution is fucking genocide, when it's extremely likely he never killed one person in his whole life....

Like unless I'm missing something and the nigga ex military and got hella confirmed kills under his belt.... Or he out here dropping bodies in the streets like it's nothing....

Unless I completely missed that shit, I think it's completely irrational for a mild mannered citizen to propose complete genocide in order to have a peaceful existence....

Like is no one else sees how crazy that shit is...I don't know what to tell y'all
"mild mannered"

:hahaha:

I see the defenders has changed..

Shifted from dont worry, dont judge to soon..Jay gotta bigger plan

To...

Why does Jay have to have a plan...

To...

Why dont you niggaz have a plan...

To...

Yo..did yall know the Amazon on fire?

View attachment 161289
Just stop man, haven't you been reading the last several post... new info keeps dropping

And that Amazon shit is super important

Drop them receipts of ppl saying everything you just said besides the Rain Forest part
Go back ten pages then go forward

But I wasnt just talking about here, the narrative in general has gone that route. It's what I expected, it's why this was bothersome, in the long run it doesnt affect me personally, so who the fuck cares..

I just get bothered seeing shit be fumbled and then watching the popular narrative months later completely ignore peoples compliancy when it mattered.

Last edited:
Back