Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Problem is Sony dont give a fuck as shown in the past they would recast him with Stranger Things actors for all they care.
It's one thing If the RDJ storyline wasnt there but it is in Spideys and the Avengers movies, your right he dead but he seemed to pass the torch to Peter. Also didnt Feige even say Spiderman could be one of the leads in the new avenger line up right after Homecoming?

With in a week watch Marvel/Disney will take a lesser deal then what they offered because losing Spidey this deep ain't a option imo expecially after Cap and Ironman gone.

You still haven't explained these "GIANT" plot holes that the MCU will have to maneuver around going forward, if Spidey is loss. Marvel handled Spider-Man the way they did because this was always a possibility. They are set up to move on with or without Spider-Man.

This is 100% Marvels fault yet the media spinning it like Marvel is the victim. They decided to make a borrowed character a GIANT part of their main story then tried to bully them into a deal and Sony called their bluff.......Marvel fucked up by using a borrowed character to make one of the biggest things in their MCU. It's almost embrassing.....Marvel/Disney needs Spiderman to fix their giant hole now and keep it pushing cus at this point Sony dont need the MCU they can can continue to put out Spidey movies regardless, Marvel needs Spiderman tho to fix a giant hole it will leave if removed now.

Sony can't top it what marvel has did. They would be playing themselves and rendering all the characters they still have rights to useless. Shit would be a pr nightmare.

Marvel got what it came for. They just got f4 and xmen back. They could kickback for 10-15 years get spiderman back in time for phase 9 when Sony fucks up another 2 reboots and wants that old thing back.

Problem is Sony dont give a fuck as shown in the past they would recast him with Stranger Things actors for all they care.
It's one thing If the RDJ storyline wasnt there but it is in Spideys and the Avengers movies, your right he dead but he seemed to pass the torch to Peter. Also didnt Feige even say Spiderman could be one of the leads in the new avenger line up right after Homecoming?

With in a week watch Marvel/Disney will take a lesser deal then what they offered because losing Spidey this deep ain't a option imo expecially after Cap and Ironman gone.

They won't take less than 40%. Bet.

Sony can't top it what marvel has did. They would be playing themselves and rendering all the characters they still have rights to useless. Shit would be a pr nightmare.

Marvel got what it came for. They just got f4 and xmen back. They could kickback for 10-15 years get spiderman back in time for phase 9 when Sony fucks up another 2 reboots and wants that old thing back.

It amazes me how some people overlook the bold when speaking of the MCU's future.

tumblr_pwhk6qPTtK1rrkahjo2_540.gif

Sony just want the revenue I'm sure they dont think they can top it but probably think they can coast it off the MCU success. Folks keep missing that, Spiderman didnt do well last time they put it out but that was compared to the OG trilogy, it still had hella profit and made Sony money. Mfs all in a bunch at the idea of Sony holding a stronger foot to make Feige and them to give In if it's true Spiderman was penciled into the Avengers next main plot if the RDJ plot was to evolve into that and come full circle which completely makes sense.

Point being Sony dont give af, they either want all the revenue off their movie or majority of it off MCU. Sony it's own enemy but I feel they got leverage here if Spidey important to their next story.

Last edited:
that's the problem.. thats ALWAYS been the problem with Sony lol
Trust me I know which is why the Marvel deal should of been stronger on Marvel/Disneys end cause they should of expected this. RDJ/Parker relationship is one of my fav relationships in the MCU would hate for that to be erased.

Sony just want the revenue I'm sure they dont think they can top it but probably think they can coast it off the MCU success. Folks keep missing that, Spiderman didnt do well last time they put it out but that was compared to the OG trilogy, it still had hella profit and made Sony money. Mfs all in a bunch at the idea of Sony holding a stronger foot to make Feige and them to give In if it's true Spiderman was penciled into the Avengers next main plot if the RDJ plot was to evolve into that and come full circle which completely makes sense.

Point being Sony dont give af, they either want all the revenue off their movie or majority of it off MCU. Sony it's own enemy but I feel they got leverage here if Spidey important to their next story.

You think now that marvel just crushed it with the character that sony can coast? Lol fans will be more critical than ever.

Horrible news,

But them niggaz just made a Billy off PS4 with Spidey...

And regardless how inferior their movies are, they still turn a profit.

Plus Venom was dope.... Don't switch up on it now.... Y'all was web slinging off Venom balls when it was beasting the box office....

Shit business at the end of the day. I hope they work something out, cuz I like what they doing with the character. But someone gonna have to give up a lot. KF need to just take the percentage and keep the momentum that got them here going for as long as they can

Horrible news,

But them niggaz just made a Billy off PS4 with Spidey...

And regardless how inferior their movies are, they still turn a profit.

Plus Venom was dope.... Don't switch up on it now.... Y'all was web slinging off Venom balls when it was beasting the box office....

Shit business at the end of the day. I hope they work something out, cuz I like what they doing with the character. But someone gonna have to give up a lot. KF need to just take the percentage and keep the momentum that got them here going for as long as they can

who is y'all? I was hoping folks didn't go see it and that it would flop lol

I ain't got photographic memory, and I hate the tedious task of pulling up old posts.... But there were way too many pro-venom opinions for it to be so universally anti-venom now.... But I'll bow out before this escalates into no one ever liking Venom and me trolling again

I still haven't seen it.

I ain't got photographic memory, and I hate the tedious task of pulling up old posts.... But there were way too many pro-venom opinions for it to be so universally anti-venom now.... But I'll bow out before this escalates into no one ever liking Venom and me trolling again

Why not prove your assertion instead of making a claim and then running off?

:mybad:
lol coo.

My stance remains for any Sony movie not run by Marvel going forward....

If this shit succeeds in the box office the "fans" have no one to blame but themselves...

Let this shit flop and send a message to Sony that we don't want their uninspired ass movie adaptations anymore

I liked Venom, but I hate this move. I think people liked Venom though because it exceeded the expectations of a Sony produced Spidey verse movie. And it was a Spidey verse side character that was done horribly once before. So expectations were really low and Sony exceeded them with flying colors.

If it had been an MCU movie the expectations would have been higher and the disappointment higher.

Sony needs MCU more than MCU needs Marvel and anyone that thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention.

Back