Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

They won't because of the box office success that venom had. I think feige is moving with the notion that they will revert to the norm with spidey and fuck it up. He sounds non committal af and not about to attach himself to that bullshit. End of the day he took spiderman at a big moment in mcu phasing and did the damn thing.

With the mcu stable getting bigger and better I doubt he's going to kill himself or mcu trying to make sure Sony gets right.
After venom and into the spiderverse they gotta be feeling themselves. As far as animated they seem to have the formula but venom was garbage to me. I can't see them getting Tom Holland's spiderman right with zero input from feige and marvel.

Feige dead ass willing to let that shit burn lmao.

Called this shit. That's why I know the mcu will be alright. Feige not playing with these niggas.

Marvel got what they came for Sony can't deliver but they gotta learn the hard way.

I had a feeling this was coming. Sony just couldn't sit back and get fat off all Marvel's work. They need to be in charge. Sad.

Edit: looks like Marvel wanted more compensation for all the work.

I wonder how much pull Tom Holland has with the negotiations.. If he refuses to return without being in the MCU... does Sony really think fans will accept a fourth reboot?

Idk if they wanna go to war with Disney . Won't be surprised if they sell the rights over in a few years

You couldn't live with your own failures... Y'all know the rest

So the next Spider-Man movie won't reference that Mysterio exposed Spider-Man's identity. Far From Home basically means nothing now

So the next Spider-Man movie won't reference that Mysterio exposed Spider-Man's identity. Far From Home basically means nothing now

Nigga cant even use them glasses he got from Tony Stark lol

Ima need yall to let these Sony movies tank tho... they have been ran out of good faith to me...

Damn never realized marvel/Disney was doing that shit essentially for free. Sony even dumber than I thought lol.
Not really "free".

Basically, the money Marvel usually puts up to make their own movies, Sony put that money up to make the Spiderman movies.

So all those people at Marvel that usually get paid, still get paid except Sony is paying them and not Marvel.

I blame Amy Pascal for this fuckshit.

I really liked Far From Home but I can do without Spiderman in the MCU. It didn't look like Venom and Carnage would be there anyway.

Let's just move up the timeline of F4 or Silver Surfer.

Back