Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Does the Rock have the chops to pull off a convincing Namor? I'm not totally against it but I'm skeptical.
I think he does. Itd be like practice for playing black Adam. A arrogant king with a short fuse. Namor has always been an antihero I'd say. Rock can play that asshole. I'm sure he will still be pretty "rockish" tho lol.

How many? And why

I'd like to see him fully grow with the role and out. So seeing that he's just like 17 right now theres still so much to see before that aspect of spiderman gets thrown in the mix imo.

Nobody is asking for the extra. We just wanted the right guy and we got him. Theres enough content there. We don't need the multi verse aspect as it pertains to tom Holland's spiderman yet.

Called this after feige's comments about spiderman in the sinister six film. He sounded uncommitted af to the character and fully prepared to let Sony fuck this up because they had some good luck with venom and some heat with into the spiderverse and would go back to the table feeling themselves.

Knew this would happen. Sony is WB/DC levels of stupid. I hope Holland jumps ship before Sony tanks his shit.

Back