Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Doesn't negate herpes either but wearing a condom can lessen the odds you have to deal with it.

Nothing we do will get rid of it. It's a human bred idea.
But you can do things to avoid constant interaction.
I have been in alot if places....an white people have created our image for us that others see.
At some point....don't you want just a piece of the control that determine who you are and how your seen?

PS.
This is a Dos setup question.
So if racism still exists then why are we trashing Kaep for still wanting to play in the NFL?

True, just like we have to deal with racism if we own our own home but you have control over the racism in your home. You don't have to allow it to be there, even though when you leave your home you gotta deal with it.

With our own league/new league we'll be able to handle racism within our organization our way.
So then why are we trashing Kaep for wanting to still play in the NFL?

We got black folks that want our own league. (That’s fucking great)

But we have black folks that say black capitalists in a negative light.

Aren't we still going to have to play these games somewhere in this black owned league so wouldnt we still need the NFL in some fashion to make a league work?

Aren't we still going to have to play these games somewhere in this black owned league so wouldnt we still need the NFL in some fashion to make a league work?

Naw somebody already said why would we play in a lesser league. We have to play in the NFL and we have to stay still until we get the blessing from Kaep

So then why are we trashing Kaep for wanting to still play in the NFL?

I'm not seeing the connection but I don't think any Black person should be playing for or doing business with the NFL because they have repeatedly and blatantly shown us that Black lives don't matter and if you speak on your plight or the plight of your people you're not welcome here, so STFU and play. Not only STFU and play but put on this pink for breast cancer and play.

Fighting Breast cancer is a great deed that they should still raise funds for but let's think about this for a minute.... Breast cancer is a disease that affects mostly women and this is an all male sport. So the NFL has no problem supporting a cause that its players and coaches and owners are rarely affected by will not allow the players who are a majority Black men speak on the real issues that affect them and the Black community.... That's not an organization we should be messing with.

Not only that If a company's stance is "honor this racist song that we have made our anthem or you can't work here", then it's time to leave that company. And if there's not another company to "work for" it's an opportunity to create a new one.

Deals can be made to play against the NFL... the new league's teams can play against NFL teams. The NFL is only one league that plays against itself. This could be an opportunity for the NFL to have a whole other new league to rival.

Each league can play against its own league's teams and it's rival league's teams during their season and have an ultimate Superbowl like game at the end of the season to determine the best league and the best team from each league... It can become greater than the Superbowl...

I answered the implication behind your question. You act as if football is all they can do. I pointed out that most are in shape to do other things but choose to still work for the NFL. They could play in the CFL and make millions but they choose not to. And that's their right.

No the fuck they can't. Pretty sure not one CFL player making more than $250k. Salary cap is like 6-7mil in the cfl.

This shit is embarrassing.

Anyone else can disagree on 99% of things but still work together.

Blacks will disagree on 1% and never work together.

It's fucking dumb. Yall want everyone to "black" the way you "black" and when they don't, suddenly you ready to snatch away their "blackness". Childish.

I'm not seeing the connection but I don't think any Black person should be playing for or doing business with the NFL because they have repeatedly and blatantly shown us that Black lives don't matter and if you speak on your plight or the plight of your people you're not welcome here, so STFU and play. Not only STFU and play but put on this pink for breast cancer and play.

Fighting Breast cancer is a great deed that they should still raise funds for but let's think about this for a minute.... Breast cancer is a disease that affects mostly women and this is an all male sport. So the NFL has no problem supporting a cause that its players and coaches and owners are rarely affected by will not allow the players who are a majority Black men speak on the real issues that affect them and the Black community.... That's not an organization we should be messing with.

Not only that If a company's stance is "honor this racist song that we have made our anthem or you can't work here", then it's time to leave that company. And if there's not another company to "work for" it's an opportunity to create a new one.
So if they create a “new one” racism will still exist. Let’s say they create their own league, they’re going to need a tv deal, and all these companies are ran by suspected racists, hence you’re still dealing with racism, then you need sponsors again you’re going to deal with potential racists wanting to advertise during your games. How about radio? The same thing. Then you need a social media presence and they’re all ran by suspected racists. So you’re not going to escape it. So telling players to quit the NFL because of racism is silly when racism is apart of every function of our society.

This shit is embarrassing.

Anyone else can disagree on 99% of things but still work together.

Blacks will disagree on 1% and never work together.

It's fucking dumb. Yall want everyone to "black" the way you "black" and when they don't, suddenly you ready to snatch away their "blackness". Childish.
But no one can define blackness.

We all think the same while thinking different.
It makes us special but very ordinary.

Smdh

Like I said in The other thread...hypocritical and contradictory.

This the shit I’m talking about. Dude is a fucking lame and bitch ass nigga.

Him and Kaep are tight and talk a lot. I hope Kaep don’t feel the same way. Because black ownership is a great damn move.
Ion wanna hear shit about this from a nigga that is still playin for the organization...

Kap and Reid issue was a labor dispute. Kap wanted to and deserved to be compensated for lost wages. Him and Eric Reid both should be able to make a living playing football and they were denied that. That doesn't have anything to do with Jay linking up with the NFL

The bolded, along with Jay supposedly telling his other peers not to do business with the NFL...Is fuck shit on Jay part...

...Taking a settlement in the collusion case and then still wanting to play in the league is fuck shit on Colin part...

...Bashing Jay for working with the organization that kept her man unemployed but supporting her man seeking employment with said organization is fuck shit on Nessa's part...

...Calling Jay diabolical while continuing to play for the league that clearly and unapologetically black balled your "friend" for making a statement against injustice is fuck shit on Eric Reid part...

...All of them are on fuck shit....And no amount of working with the NFL is gonna "fix" anything important for Black people in this country as a whole...And although I personally haven't watched an NFL game since 2016...Protesting and boycotting that shit ain really healing the hood and breaking the chains either...

Actually scratch my last post. If this is how you feel then you handing out equal criticism fairly. I still feel like Kap deserves to make a living playing but I can also see how one would give the "why ask to go somewhere they already told you you're not wanted"

True, just like we have to deal with racism if we own our own home but you have control over the racism in your home. You don't have to allow it to be there, even though when you leave your home you gotta deal with it.

With our own league/new league we'll be able to handle racism within our organization our way.

That's impossible. There's no way in this day and age to run a pro league of all 1 race and it not take a hit. And no way to shield yourself from racism affecting your league.

L
Kap and Reid issue was a labor dispute. Kap wanted to and deserved to be compensated for lost wages. Him and Eric Reid both should be able to make a living playing football and they were denied that. That doesn't have anything to do with Jay linking up with the NFL
Exactly

Back