Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW Store

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Store is now open

Most of the things you've grown accustomed to are still here and I have a few other things I'm going to be adding in the coming weeks.

Trying to iron out some more stuff with the other mods, but I think ya'll gonna like the additions.

Most of the things should be self explanatory, but if you feel like you need some more assistance, then post your comments here.

ANY non store related discussions are getting removed, so let's keep THIS thread solely about store transactions, questions, etc...

Got some ideas about the money wars that's gonna be a separate thing from the store, so if you are interested in being on that committee, send me a PM.

As the new features get added, I'm gonna talk about them more in detail.

on that note, happy shopping.

Last edited:
So is the banner color up for purchase now? B/c I just tried to purchase it and it won't let me. Get a message sayin its unique and I already have this.

So is the banner color up for purchase now? B/c I just tried to purchase it and it won't let me. Get a message sayin its unique and I already have this.
go into your inventory and customize

So how can I make some real bread, cause I lookin at this store and erthing too rich for my blood...Gotta be a millionaire to be somebody....Lol...

So how can I make some real bread, cause I lookin at this store and erthing too rich for my blood...Gotta be a millionaire to be somebody....Lol...
the games and shit about to start back up. There will be plenty of chances

one of the easiest is betting in the sportsbar or betting against other members for games and shit

the games and shit about to start back up. There will be plenty of chances

one of the easiest is betting in the sportsbar or betting against other members for games and shit
I'm taking all your bread week 7 or 8 in the NFL

Back