Welcome To aBlackWeb

....A Woman Having A Child Against A Man's Wishes?...(WHEN NEITHER ONE OF THEM ARE FIT)

GO843

Life Coach In Between Jobs
Now, let's be clear

...I'm pro choice and I know that ultimately it's a woman's decision whether or not to keep the child she will carry....

HOWEVER...

What if there's a situation where the woman is clearly making a bad decision?...If the child's father is being brutally honest about not being ready, willing, or able...Then what?...Is it not irresponsible of the woman to bring a child into the world in what will inevitably be an unstable situation?...I feel like the girl I know who's in this position is bout to be in for a world of rude awakening if she has her baby...19, father ain shit and has admitted he ain shit, and she thinks she just gon do it all on her own...I know there's plenty single mothers who have made great lives for their children...But does it not come with an unfair price on the child's well being more times than not...?

Ladies, do y'all think it's right to do this?...Gentlemen, if you have kids, were you totally supportive of keeping them from the beginning?

Last edited:
Its crazy you make this thread, I was just having a convo similar to this with my brother. Its a touchy subject and I dont know if Im asking my question right. But we always hear its a woman's choice what she does with her body, but it took them both to make the child. My girl's best friend aborted her child like a month ago but her nigga wanted to keep it. She did it anyway. She said he already had too many kids by other women so she knew he wouldn't take care of it and she didn't want anymore. Why was it ONLY her choice? If a nigga is clear in the beginning and flat out says I dont want the baby and he runs. He still has to pay child support. But he was clear in the beginning he didn't want it. I guess what I'm asking is, Why is it only the woman's choice before its born but both parties' responsibility after birth?

, Why is it only the woman's choice before its born but both parties' responsibility after birth?

I question the same, although a man does have the option of waiving his rights if he completely against it...But aside from that, I wonder more why it's not looked at as morally irresponsible on the woman's part if you knowingly bring a kid into a fucked up life...Like, you know this dude not gon be there, you know your family isn't stable, you know you don't have a good job, you know you not ready to put the child's life over yours...So why go through with it?

Idkh it can be any clearer, as soon as you deposit your sperm in her vagina, it is now hers to do with it whatever she wants. The only way to stop a woman from having a baby you arent ready for or dont want is to keep your sperm out of her.

Idkh it can be any clearer, as soon as you deposit your sperm in her vagina, it is now hers to do with it whatever she wants. The only way to stop a woman from having a baby you arent ready for or dont want is to keep your sperm out of her.

Yeah that's all well and good...But fuck the man really, I'm thinkin bout the child...The father fucked up and isn't gonna be there...The girl isn't ready at all and her family fucked up too...So it would seem like the logical thing to do to prevent the child from being born into this fucked up existence...

Yeah thats obvious. But they both played a role. They should both have the same authority of what to do.

Society aint nowhere near perfect.

Its just when it comes to having babies, women have to carry the baby for 9 months and have the pregnancy take a toll on their bodies for the rest of their lives, so it makes sense that a womans opinion on if she should have the baby or not should be weighted heavier.

With that said though, hopefully in the future everytime there is a pregnancy, doctors will be forced to ask if the couple wants the baby and have it be a binding contract. If the father clearly says he doesnt want the baby early in the processes the mother gets to decide if she still wants the baby knowing the father would have nothing to do with the baby legally. The opposite should also be allowed. The father could want the baby and the mother might not. In that case if the mother decides she will endure the 9 months of pregnancy and the birth, she will be hand the baby to the father and have nothing legally binding her to the baby.

This whole situation now where the man clearly wants nothing to do with a child and still forced to be a father with 0 say is fucked up.

ha

that's what I get for being lazy about my threads lol

was also having this convo with someone

I know a chick right now with a kid and a kid on the way with 2 different dudes. both dudes told her they didn't want a child with her yet, she had the first one and is going to have the second one

at this point I couldn't care less how they got here. yeah they could've used protection if they didn't want any kids but we're beyond that point

so at what point does a dude tell you he don't want a baby with you and you still decide to have the kid and that's a good thing for the kids involved.

add to the fact that she ain't got a pot to piss in or the window to throw it out but gets all righteous about having abortions. she ain't doing the best job at all with child no 1 but gonna bring another one in the world. tf?

Society aint nowhere near perfect.

Its just when it comes to having babies, women have to carry the baby for 9 months and have the pregnancy take a toll on their bodies for the rest of their lives, so it makes sense that a womans opinion on if she should have the baby or not should be weighted heavier.

With that said though, hopefully in the future everytime there is a pregnancy, doctors will be forced to ask if the couple wants the baby and have it be a binding contract. If the father clearly says he doesnt want the baby early in the processes the mother gets to decide if she still wants the baby knowing the father would have nothing to do with the baby legally. The opposite should also be allowed. The father could want the baby and the mother might not. In that case if the mother decides she will endure the 9 months of pregnancy and the birth, she will be hand the baby to the father and have nothing legally binding her to the baby.

This whole situation now where the man clearly wants nothing to do with a child and still forced to be a father with 0 say is fucked up.

...Shit, it should be this way...Only thing I would add is if one party checks out, the other party shouldn't just get to keep the baby based solely off desire...They need to be able to prove before 6 months that they have the finances and support in place to give the baby a good life...If they can't show proof of that the baby should be aborted, or put up for adoption if the woman is completely against the procedure of abortion...

...I think we kinda describing some communist shit, but I like it...

so at what point does a dude tell you he don't want a baby with you and you still decide to have the kid and that's a good thing for the kids involved.

add to the fact that she ain't got a pot to piss in or the window to throw it out but gets all righteous about having abortions.

Shit is crazy!...Like it shouldn't be allowed...

Shit is crazy!...Like it shouldn't be allowed...
But that's the point of my post. Of course it's not right to bring a child into a shit life so the only control a man has over being monetarily responsible for a offspring he doesnt want is to not deposit his sperm in any ol' bank.

I mean if they were truly serious about overpopulation they would have made a Male BC years ago. Cut the birthrate in half prolly.

I mean if they were truly serious about overpopulation they would have made a Male BC years ago. Cut the birthrate in half prolly.
or not try to guilt trip women into having abortions like it's so immoral

As soon as I get her keys...her car is my property

or not try to guilt trip women into having abortions like it's so immoral
Protected sex or abstinence is the healthiest option for the population as a whole, but no one wanna be like jesus and sacrifice the self for the whole, it's all me me me.

Protected sex or abstinence is the healthiest option for the population as a whole, but no one wanna be like jesus and sacrifice the self for the whole, it's all me me me.
Agreed

Back