Welcome To aBlackWeb

What small things do you miss about wrestling?

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
I miss when the ring announcer would say that “this non title match is scheduled for one fall” if a champion was in a match and it wasn’t for a title

For some reason I hate when the ring announcer says “weighing in at” instead of “weighing ______lbs”

I do like the AEW says there’s a ___ minute time limit, something wwe hasn’t done in years
I hate how the wwe ring sounds now. It just sounds funny with someone fall on it for some reason

I despise a 3 team announce team. It’s the norm now but it isn’t necessary

And you guys already know how I feel about pyro and how the same set is used for raw smackdown and non mania ppvs

Add on

dope thread

i just wish I could go back to the more compelling story lines.

shit started going downhill once Vince came down from the mountain top to visit the mortals

I also wish I could suspend disbelief so that I never stopped watching

Ring psychology and selling. Nobody really work on body parts anymore especially wrestlers who be using submissions and the time that they do like work on the legs these flippy floppy dudes no sell the damage and still be doing these aerial moves that

Ring psychology and selling. Nobody really work on body parts anymore especially wrestlers who be using submissions and the time that they do like work on the legs these flippy floppy dudes no sell the damage and still be doing these aerial moves that

I despised it when Seth Rollins would do a suplex off the top rope and then immediately hit the falcon arrow. No selling whatsoever. Disgusting

Pyro, pyro at the beginning got the crowd hype af, pyro made certain wrestlers entrances better, they say it was to save money but theyre literally making the most money theyve ever made period so i dunno bout all that

I haven't watched wrestling in years but I miss cutting themselves open.

Long title reigns. Back when the belts were held in high regard

Great undercard talent. I remember the great talent of Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Ted Dibiase, Roddy Piper, Jake The Snake, Shawn Michaels etc and they were just the undercard talent. Although only Bret and Shawn won the world title but the rest were over enough that they could've won too

When wrestling didn't look cheesy. Characters came to life back then. Niggas used to be really scared of The Undertaker and Papa Shango.

i miss remixed themes for heels.

video packages w/ music that gets you hype for certain ppv matches.

the REAL KOTR tournament & ppv

i miss remixed themes for heels.

video packages w/ music that gets you hype for certain ppv matches.

the REAL KOTR tournament & ppv

Yeah the music video packages for big matches EXPECIALLY with real songs. Like the first elimination chamber video package is top 3 with My Way and highway To Hell. Even rewatching this makes me want to watch the match again.

Yeah the music video packages for big matches EXPECIALLY with real songs. Like the first elimination chamber video package is top 3 with My Way and highway To Hell. Even rewatching this makes me want to watch the match again.

We gotta make a thread about epic promos. We all love the Austin/Rock epic X7 promo but a lot more great ones too

Yea bruh, I loved that shit. It always made me anticipate the events even more. Seeing them on youtube really does make you wanna watch again too

Back