Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
How does ANYONE meaning us a spectators, players, coaches, owners, player's unions, entertainers, etc. align or associate with ANY organization that shows that it's doesn't respect you individually or us as a people collectively?

My disappointment is towards ANYONE fucking with the NFL.

And I would most definitely lose respect for Kaepernick if he accepted a JOB from the NFL also.

Lmao... I’m from the UK but I’m waiting to see niggas stop fucking with American Football.

Stop it. Yall ain’t ready to give it up.

Lmao... I’m from the UK but I’m waiting to see niggas stop fucking with American Football.

Stop it. Yall ain’t ready to give it up.

It's already happening. I haven't watched a game in the past 2 seasons maybe 3 because of this.

The league is definitely being impacted by having lower viewer ratings than ever before. Hence Jay...

But that's also what I mean bro... What is "NFL level" when our own league would be our own level.

If you're talking about money we'll be fine. We ARE the league. When we create our own league the spectators/fans and endorsements will follow.

I think it could be bigger than we imagine because these brothers/athletes would become like super heroes to the youth.
white people create football leagues and they're not successful with more resources then us... think about that for a min... not to mention these niggas want the capitalist action why you think they go so hard to get to the NFL, they talked that hero stuff, but really them cats especially fresh out of college cats ain't interested in that so long as the check is clearing. And nobody can't tell me it ain't about the money cuz look at Zeke and Dak right now

We start our own business when we can't get hired, we start our own record labels if we don't get signed, we start our own broadcast networks if we're not getting broadcasted the way we want.

Now it's time to start our own leagues. Again...

We created our own leagues in baseball and basketball before and we were doing well. The only reason the leagues merged was because the real talent has always been with us and in order for the white leagues to continue or even be entertaining they needed Black bodies.

We start our own business when we can't get hired, we start our own record labels if we don't get signed, we start our own broadcast networks if we're not getting broadcasted the way we want.

We created our own leagues in baseball and basketball before and we were doing well. The only reason the leagues merged was because the real talent has always been with us and in order for the white leagues to continue or even be entertaining they needed Black bodies.

Where would this league play?

As noble as that idea is the times then were different, compare the way people thought back then as far as athletes and the fans and compare them to the people that you see around you today and tell me that the people of today still have the same spirit of them from then, of sacrifice, unity, a mindset of not necessarily getting rich but purely a love and devotion to the game. How many of them niggas on the Cowboys was dropping the knee to make a difference or were they standing high cuz they knew their money was involved

I believe in black folks capability whether it's here or across the ocean in Africa or down in the Caribbean or in the Latino countries or anywhere... But the one thing I do say like I said in that thread about the young girl who was an assassin that had 20 bodies before she was 17 the mindset has to change

Back