Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
When do I ever?
No one is afraid of her but I see you like to run tell DAT.

But I'm the bitch?

This thread ain’t about us. You saw Goldie post something that you agreed with and tagged me in it. Ain’t you like 58 but you need other niggas to validate you because your opinion is weak. Go take some Metamucil and build with the like minded negroes you look up too.

How does ANYONE meaning us a spectators, players, coaches, owners, player's unions, entertainers, etc. align or associate with ANY organization that shows that it's doesn't respect you individually or us as a people collectively?

My disappointment is towards ANYONE fucking with the NFL.

And I would most definitely lose respect for Kaepernick if he accepted a JOB from the NFL also.

To those of yall that are against this move let me ask yall an honest question... what is it that you actually want? Like for real...

Are yall mad at Jay for being a perceived hypocrite by working with the NFL after he advised another artist not to?
for not running this by Kaep?

What is it? and how are yall even mad when no real details of this partnership have been released?

I just feel like it’s wack to try an change the good ol boy system of the NFL. I’m not saying Jay Z needs to create another league or anything or that all the players need to quit in protest. But what is Jay trying to do here? Is this an attempt to get white racists to not be racist or as oppressive with how they treat their athletes?

I just feel like it’s wack to try an change the good ol boy system of the NFL. I’m not saying Jay Z needs to create another league or anything or that all the players need to quit in protest. But what is Jay trying to do here? Is this an attempt to get white racists to not be racist or as oppressive with how they treat their athletes?

I'm saying we can and should create our own leagues. Most definitely.

As a Black man I don't understand why ANYONE would do business with or be associated with any organization that blatantly shows us that it has no respect for you on an individual level or us as a people collectively.

How can anyone put aside their integrity for the betterment of the people? That's not how it works.
Are you sure about this?
Black people building black Wall Street needed resources to build it.
A few had to venture out to bring back resources.
Who would they had got them from?

I believe someone mentioned nip working with LApd ....

And you know they don't give a shit.

It seems more people are mad at jay for partnering with them but not equally as mad at the athletes who make money for them people who people don't like jayz working with.

Can't be mad at only a part of a rotten apple.

Are you sure about this?
Black people building black Wall Street needed resources to build it.
A few had to venture out to bring back resources.
Who would they had got them from?

I believe someone mentioned nip working with LApd ....

And you know they don't give a shit.

Black wall street was bombed by them same crackers. And only reason we go to crackers is because of access.

I get it you want us to play like the Chinese and Indians and covertly work from inside to get over on crackers and put ourselves in the right position. But how many organizations really get changed from the inside?

More black cops ain’t ended police brutality.

I dont understand... since when is someone who, what SEEMS like is trying to change a racist/oppressive system something to be scoffed at and met with ridicule?

Especially if you aren't suggesting he create another league and get all black players to bounce from the NFL.

If attempting to fix the fucked up system isn't the solution... and creating a system of our own is out of the question... I repeat my original question... what is it you want then?

It seems more people are mad at jay for partnering with them but not equally as mad at the athletes who make money for them people who people don't like jayz working with.

Can't be mad at only a part of a rotten apple.

So you’re going gnoting the context? Being mad at an employee over what their boss does is one thing. The Boss decided by to work with a company that does not care about the feeling of your demographic is another

This thread ain’t about us. You saw Goldie post something that you agreed with and tagged me in it. Ain’t you like 58 but you need other niggas to validate you because your opinion is weak. Go take some Metamucil and build with the like minded negroes you look up too.
You still stupid.
But did you answer the question Goldie posted?
Shit wasn't even about me needing validation. It was about the dumb shit you defend. But I guess you missed that.

But you want a woman to fight your battles?

Yep...straight bitch.

How does ANYONE meaning us a spectators, players, coaches, owners, player's unions, entertainers, etc. align or associate with ANY organization that shows that it's doesn't respect you individually or us as a people collectively?

My disappointment is towards ANYONE fucking with the NFL.

And I would most definitely lose respect for Kaepernick if he accepted a JOB from the NFL also.
I thinks he still wants to play tho

we will see.. its kind of funny when niggas co opt the language of the white man once a critique or skepticism comes to the surface

but compromising with the house who has no interest in civil rights in regards to black people and collaborating with a shiny object for the optics is a red flag but hey they dont throw money at a totally different situation bleach it and brand it it with a "understanding" between the different factions id be surprised

Back