Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
I dunno if he's earned the benefit of the doubt but I def wouldn't be makin' videos until the details of the deal have been released

Only thing Jigga is good at is being the gateway for business who didn’t identify with the black demographic. Even with the Barclays deal, he was the “face” so black faces can fill the seats. The kaep situation has a lot of blacks boycotting or watching less football and the NFL true demographic ie old baby boomer white are dying off more and more by the year. Here comes Jigga to sell his soul so black people can spend or send more resources while making these old Jewish and white owners richer.

Prodigy said fooly was a sucka. “Jay Z and Irv Gotti, two bird ass bitch boys”

My nigga smacked 45 desk and told em let’s talk about them reparations. This nigga made a documentary and told niggas vote for Griselda

But niggas ain’t have smoke for Kaep so leave Shawn alone. No one respects this community, especially niggas from it

I dunno if he's earned the benefit of the doubt but I def wouldn't be makin' videos until the details of the deal have been released
i love this post....
dont know if he earned the benefit of the doubt?

very interesting....so who has?

Only thing Jigga is good at is being the gateway for business who didn’t identify with the black demographic. Even with the Barclays deal, he was the “face” so black faces can fill the seats. The kaep situation has a lot of blacks boycotting or watching less football and the NFL true demographic ie old baby boomer white are dying off more and more by the year. Here comes Jigga to sell his soul so black people can spend or send more resources while making these old Jewish and white owners richer.
so why did people support kap?

And we still need to address OG Juan s wife wearing a wire to jam up her connect after getting caught w keys and still being a partner at RocNation and the 40/40....some fuckery afoot...might need to open the books on these niggas

That has already been addressed a decent amount of folks on here are 100% OK with snitching. Just look at the 69 thread. Quite a few folks agreed with him snitching cause them dudes fucked his girl.

So when it comes to Jay z anything negative is basically a non-starter.

He absolutely brought this conversation alive,” Jay-Z said of Kaepernick. “We like to think that the way we build the Inspire Change platform, that if anything close to that would happen in the future, then Kaepernick would have a platform where he can express himself and maybe it doesn’t have to take place on the field

Lmaoooo!!! Dont protest on the field

I'll take a wait and see approach.

For the record I don't think this is going to do much socially for justice. Shit like this is usually just surface not even crumbs on the table type shit. It looks good for the camera but it really doesn't do anything in regards to true justice or permanent change.

If because of this black viewership of the nfl rises. Jay z will become the go to black person for when white corporations fuck up to smooth shit over and he is going to charge them top dollar for doing so.

Let's not forget that 90-100mill to be paid out over 6 years the owners gave to Malcolm Jenkins and the players group for social issues never actually came out the owners pocket. It was actually already sitting in a pot designated for something else. They just scrapped that shit and gave it to the players.

Niggas almost got crucified for wanting to perform in the super bowl

That ain't shit. Look at Chrisette Michelle. She is going to perform at the Fast Eddie's pool hall and sports bar with a go-go band.
example.jpg

I only mention this because that ain't something she was known to come here and do before that Trump performance. It's some known musicians who come here and do shows with go-go bands Scarface and Devin do it on the regular. BYB just did a show with TI. But to my knowledge she never did that before.

yall get real spicy when it comes to your capitalistic faves. from obama to jayz, symbolism always seems be the trending topic.

“he has a great jump shot so its ok that he deported, railroaded, and destroyed Brown and Black lives across the global south...”

“reasonable doubt is hot so idc that hes teaming up with a racist institution that blackballed a player for taking a stance against police brutality and repression, I hope meek mill performs dreams and nightmares at the halftime show and scares all the unsuspecting white ppl, that will show them”

same shit, gold incrusted toilet...

This was a damn good post!!

Back