Welcome To aBlackWeb

If we were truly honest with ourselves.......

If we being honest if you homophobic you kinda acting like a white racist.

This era we in right now of the cancel culture/Emotional charged ideologies is setting us back and we don't even know it. It's counter productive and is a true representation of crab in the barrel mentality. Lastly it shows that mental health in the black community is at alarming levels since we can't speak to each other without resorting to acting like a abused teenager "which ironically alot of us are".

Hurt people hurt people, and those hurt people become leaders, entertainers, and their actions become the wrong way to go about things.

Lastly, alot of us can't handle mature convos because the president set the standard of how communication should be and we don't even realize that we acting like him through our actions.

This era we in right now of the cancel culture/Emotional charged ideologies is setting us back and we don't even know it. It's counter productive and is a true representation of crab in the barrel mentality. Lastly it shows that mental health in the black community is at alarming levels since we can't speak to each other without resorting to acting like a abused teenager "which ironically alot of us are".

Hurt people hurt people, and those hurt people become leaders, entertainers, and their actions become the wrong way to go about things.

Lastly, alot of us can't handle mature convos because the president set the standard of how communication should be and we don't even realize that we acting like him through our actions.

I don't believe in the term homophobic

why as a straight man should I be comfortable with a man who might wanna fuck me in the ass?

I don't like gay niggas and never will,but I also don't hate them

I don't wanna beat them up or stop them from doing whatever they want

but in the time and era I came up that was some weirdo shit

Plus I live in ATL and being averagely alright looking I have had gay niggas try me

one left a note on my car talking about " I be seeing you and wanted to leave my number"

text it back and it was gay dude

another time a dude I did business with text me from a different number saying wild shit

Another time I was out with my girl and her mom and a gay dude was flirting and even my girl peeped it.He was the waiter

Them niggas are vampires.

Nobody ever enslaved gay ppl for being gay so it's not the same.

This planet is doomed, sum of us will see the end of the world as we kno it in bout 30yrs if not sooner

if we can't come together & agree we need

1. Clean air
2. Clean water
3. Clean food

& rid those poisoning these 3 vital elements to sustain life

soon as they get rid of the bees & totally control the food source

giphy.gif

It is, just not as a response to questions raised about other issues (e.g., police brutality).

On topic, niggas can butcher the fuck out of the english language. I remember my first WeeBay moment. I spent most of my childhood thinking there was a candy called annhilators that people called "nialator." That in itself would have been a bit of a butchering, but it would have been acceptable. When I first saw the wrapper for the candy (we always got them as loosies in gift bags and shit) and realized the name of the candy was "Now & Later," I was like

ysnnZbL99mMgTLie9
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

How the fuck these niggas get nialator out of that?

Say now and later fast. Nialator

me when somebody says niggas love big white women (every day)

giphy.gif

im in the south so we dont even have to get into people butchering words or phrases lol

and yeah i've had to check myself for using and acting on the same stereotypes that I'd be mad about in a different situation

thats why I've never been all rah rah about the shit

Please don't compare race to sexual preference.

Tfoh.

me when somebody says niggas love big white women (every day)

giphy.gif

im in the south so we dont even have to get into people butchering words or phrases lol

and yeah i've had to check myself for using and acting on the same stereotypes that I'd be mad about in a different situation

thats why I've never been all rah rah about the shit

Lmao

Please don't compare race to sexual preference.

Tfoh.
I used to think like this. Shit is real though, we don't wanna admit it. Can never compare the two, that was never the argument. The case can be made that being hateful of a specific group is very comparable to racist white men. Of course racism is the worst shit ever though, but my point is that I don't want to have any hate in my heart or prejudice against a group of people I don't understand, can't relate to culturally, or don't engage in. In all honestly if you feel that way about LGBT folks then it's kinda similar is all I'm saying.

I'm from the south bruh, took me years and ALOT of maturity to realize how I was thinking and being prejudice towards them folk was wrong bruh. Don't wanna be NOTHING like white bigots.

I don't believe in the term homophobic

why as a straight man should I be comfortable with a man who might wanna fuck me in the ass?

I don't like gay niggas and never will,but I also don't hate them

I don't wanna beat them up or stop them from doing whatever they want

but in the time and era I came up that was some weirdo shit

Plus I live in ATL and being averagely alright looking I have had gay niggas try me

one left a note on my car talking about " I be seeing you and wanted to leave my number"

text it back and it was gay dude

another time a dude I did business with text me from a different number saying wild shit

Another time I was out with my girl and her mom and a gay dude was flirting and even my girl peeped it.He was the waiter

Them niggas are vampires.

Nobody ever enslaved gay ppl for being gay so it's not the same.
I can't blame you for your views. Shit happened to me in new Orleans when I was coming up fam.

But tbh I was like paranoid and scared of them niggas man, the ignorance in me is still kinda is. But at the same time it's kinda being prejudice to assume all or most of them would try us. I often wonder if this is how white women thought back then when black niggas tried to hit on them. If I'm tripping y'all call me out man, I just been in peace and loving mode the last couple years. Don't want to have prejudice in my heart. But at the same time don't disrespect my sexuality if you know I ain't with the gay shit

So all that wide scale ethnic violence in Africa isn’t a thing?
Exploitation....

There is always going to be an opportunist who will take advantage of a situation.

Those people are allowed to exist because they know no one will go to their levels to stop them. Most people will just submit or ignore.

I can't blame you for your views. Shit happened to me in new Orleans when I was coming up fam.

But tbh I was like paranoid and scared of them niggas man, the ignorance in me is still kinda is. But at the same time it's kinda being prejudice to assume all or most of them would try us. I often wonder if this is how white women thought back then when black niggas tried to hit on them. If I'm tripping y'all call me out man, I just been in peace and loving mode the last couple years. Don't want to have prejudice in my heart. But at the same time don't disrespect my sexuality if you know I ain't with the gay shit

it's not the same because I never set up laws to hurt gay ppl

Like these experiences ain't paranoia I had or me bugging out.

I'm not saying what % would try anybody

I also have lived next to apts of gay dudes and I don't like their attitude

I don't like that energy of a man acting feminine around me.

They be looking at straight niggas like we're doing something wrong with that stank gay face.

like I'm the old model cause I like women.

with the dynamic of white women and black men they can't see it the same because that's still a man and they're still a woman.

That's nowhere like the reach of a man coming at another man.

I don't like them like I said and if a white person doesn't like black ppl IDGAF as long as they're not bothering my life

one white woman not hollering at black men isn't really an issue to me

The problem is that white racism does effect our life,but me not liking gay niggas doesn't effect them at all.

Last edited:
And just in case niggas is saying to themselves "Maybe it's something about you attracting these fruitloops?'

My dog,who's a 6'4 or maybe 6'5 straight goonie,killer

Like you would see this nigga and know he took human life,on several occasions

This nigga was at the store and a gay dude said some wild shit to him and he shot his ass

The shit was on the news and everything

The dude didn't die and somehow even though there was some type of camera footage they couldn't ID him and he got off.

He doing 7 joints right now for some other shit.

Back