Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden & Nicki Minaj Exchange Words

Lol...fuck it, she right..not her argument cause ion really get what she was arguing about. But she gave him a taste of what he do, scream people down then end the convo when they try to respond

The thing is though, I've never seen him do that to any of his guests on any of his platforms, and he has plenty, since the Yachty situation. I really feel like he learned from that. From the few times he's had folks on the pod, to the pull up, the remainder of his time at Complex and the rest he didn't and doesn't do that. It's only ever with cohosts which is understandable because those are his people and it's part of the presentation.

Even with the Yachty conversation; that was initiated in regards to that young man getting his business in order. It had nothing to do with Joe himself and his own insecurities. Whereas Nicki was deep in her feelings because someone pointed out something we all already could see for ourselves.

She sounds pilled out but people are going to write off her behavior because she's a woman.

The thing is though, I've never seen him do that to any of his guests on any of his platforms, and he has plenty, since the Yachty situation. I really feel like he learned from that. From the few times he's had folks on the pod, to the pull up, the remainder of his time at Complex and the rest he didn't and doesn't do that. It's only ever with cohosts which is understandable because those are his people and it's part of the presentation.

Even with the Yachty conversation; that was initiated in regards to that young man getting his business in order. It had nothing to do with Joe himself and his own insecurities. Whereas Nicki was deep in her feelings because someone pointed out something we all already could see for ourselves.

She sounds pilled out but people are going to write off her behavior because she's a woman.

He does that to Rory, Mal, and Ice all the time. Parks generally agrees with him so he doesnt do it with him. He did it wit Marisa when she was there too.

She literally cut his mic off. Lol. Nicki treat the barbs like trump treat his maga people. She doesnt have to be logical, just loud

Well after listening to it...She was emotional...But, she was tryna discuss very specific points where he said something about her that was false...He wouldn't own up to it, he kept tryna play the semantics game, which he does a lot...And then when the drug use came up he completely misrepresented what she said and that made her go off...

Nicki on drugs.. I know a junkie when I see one.. And him being a former one, saw all that in her.. She can deny all she wants.. I remember when they watched the video where she was opening the gifts on the podcast.. She was clearly high as a kite so I know why he said that.. She's one of those ppl that thinks getting loud means something.. Loud doesn't make you right.. She's irritating af

Nicki said she doesn't care if she uses #blackgirltragic and black women are mad at her

View attachment 159253

Those are petty immature responses. Ain't even try to address what they were saying, lol.

But to the argument, Joe can get loud and emotional with his peoples, but he does know how to bring it down quickly and still have a dialogue. She wasn't trying to hear nothing. Just yelling then cutting the mic off.

I think Rory and Mal left Joe out to dry. They should have told Nikki they both need to calm down and have a discussion, not a screaming match. They almost validated her behavior and she was wrong.

Nicki Minaj has yet to elevate as a woman and it’s one of the reasons why she’s still stuck where she’s at.

From the Remy Ma shit to the Cardi shit. To her brother being a pedo, just read some shit about her dude being a registered sex offender and she’s mad at the chicks on IG for telling her she’s bugging supporting a registered sex offender. She’s emotionally unstable, she’s a bird and she’s annoying.

In a nutshell, fuck her and I barely understood her with that fake ass voice.

Back