Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doom Patrol is dope af so I was wrong in that sense I’ll admit. Still it’s the same about the app. It’s gonna die soon or get swallowed up into WB’s app

Damn Bro I Signed Up For DC Universe For This Shit Especially But This Ain't It Bruh

This New Season Pales In Comparison To The First Two

That shit been out there in the teen titans rebirth comics. They made a point about it when he got introduced lol smh.

Shit Slade his son is on the same shit in deathstroke rebirth...they just didn't make a point out of it

That shit been out there in the teen titans rebirth comics. They made a point about it when he got introduced lol smh.

Shit Slade his son is on the same shit in deathstroke rebirth...they just didn't make a point out of it

Nah the aquaman from the comics is a whole different person. It's some kid named jackson sonething. Kaldur rhan was made up for the show. He was mourning over tula and now he's gay. They should be had him hook up with that aquatic meta chick he brought to atlantis. Btw who are his new parents I thought black manta was his dad. They need to explain that

Nah the aquaman from the comics is a whole different person. It's some kid named jackson sonething. Kaldur rhan was made up for the show. He was mourning over tula and now he's gay. They should be had him hook up with that aquatic meta chick he brought to atlantis. Btw who are his new parents I thought black manta was his dad. They need to explain that

After Rebirth , Jackson Hyde was redesigned to more closely resemble Kaldur from the cartoon and they also made him gay.

Back