Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A$AP Rocky Facing 6 Years In Prison... Trial set to begin

i dont get it why asap was so nicely at court, he said he love sweden and stuff like that even tho what they did to him? I would just tell them to suck my dick in court and fuck Sweden.. He should hate sweden now but he says he still likes it? How

i dont get it why asap was so nicely at court, he said he love sweden and stuff like that even tho what they did to him? I would just tell them to suck my dick in court and fuck Sweden.. He should hate sweden now but he says he still likes it? How
Maybe he just thankful to be going home and is focused on being free rather than holding resentments, that's how they control your mind.

Niggas be drunk and high in all their interviews saying stupid shit, he coulda been asked that question 15 times that day alone and just said Fuck it, I'm tired of it. Who knows?

Yeah it's a dumb shit to say, but i don't wish that nigga prison over it to "teach him a lesson."

We all make mistakes.

Probably dont want to get hemmed up again

Back