Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gothic Horror?!

How interesting!

tenor.gif

I thought they would go with Baron Mordo with the way the first one ended with the mid-credits scene

I tried searching cause it's being ran as confirmed but all I found was that the writer and the director hoped to get to use him if they were hired for the sequel

That's all I found too. That's why I asked. People will run with anything and act like it was stated by Feige himself.

Feel like I literally just seen the Director been confirmed this villain. But I guess this means all that Namor talk was smoke screen.

Just thought about something.

In the og time line, Thanos destroyed all the stones. The stones they used in endgame were from the past... And they returned them to the past.

But the present stones are gone.

You think the movie will address this?

Or will just pick a continuity and run with it?

Just thought about something.

In the og time line, Thanos destroyed all the stones. The stones they used in endgame were from the past... And they returned them to the past.

But the present stones are gone.

You think the movie will address this?

Or will just pick a continuity and run with it?

they killed the OG Thanos after he destroyed the stones....and then PAST Thanos traveled to the future and got snapped outa existence by Stark.. so whatever timeline they returned the stones to.. Thanos isn't there.... and if they changed the past the stones should exist in their timeline right?

I'm just as confused lol

I be thinking about the stones, i dont understamd how mind stone gets returned to lokis staff and if he returned them back in time does that mean strange dont have time stone (does it even exist in present time)
Idk i be confused

Stones are gone

He doesn't need the time stone....

Back