Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Spinoff: Do You Feel Anyone Deserves To Die?

Is There A Reason For Anyone To Deserve To Die?

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Some fuck nigga made a click bait song saying "Pac deserved to die" , which raises the question:

Is there a reason for anybody to deserve death?

Before @Beta runs in here to point it out, yea i took this topic from the Budden podcast :foh1:

Enh...I was leaning towards puttin’ pedos and people who fuck wit’ tha old or “mentally challenged” on tha list but I know a bunch of them have been fucked wit’ to make them fuckin’ sick so it’s a tougher question for that initial “Hell yeah” I was gonna say...

I guess I’d say anybody who touches somebody I truly care for but that wouldn’t be a reason for them to die as much as a reason for me to get revenge...

I’m still votin’ yes tho...fuck’em

Enh...I was leaning towards puttin’ pedos and people who fuck wit’ tha old or “mentally challenged” on tha list but I know a bunch of them have been fucked wit’ to make them fuckin’ sick so it’s a tougher question for that initial “Hell yeah” I was gonna say...

I guess I’d say anybody who touches somebody I truly care for but that wouldn’t be a reason for them to die as much as a reason for me to get revenge...

I’m still votin’ yes tho...fuck’em
Interesting take.
I can respect the shit outta this post.

Back