The Firm
Distant Relatives
Qb Finest
Nasir

Shit often change but top 5 may be always the same

Stillmatic My fav Name Album
Illmatic second Fav
It was Written third
God Son can switch sometimes with Lost Tapes and I am. and the other way around.

Best album of all time

1. The Infamous
2. Stillmatic
3. Illmatic
4. Hell On Earth
5. It Was Written

You got the firm over distant relatives?! And why is it that far down?

Lol @ I Am being better than Lost Tapes and Distant Relatives being down that far. Eat some more of them dusty ass donuts nigga

Stfu its my opnion and as said this is my OPINION and SHIT may Shit change. I dont give afuck about ur opinion because it doesnt matter . And as far I am Its a classic and it got alot of GEMS and Lost Tapes is also a classic. I fuck with BOTH. I love both I am and Lost Tapes. Someday I may say losttapes > I am and other way around.

dusty oh alright? nigga u all in u feelings because my ranking? Get a life seriously. What a nerd. We dont have same opnions and thats how it is.

You got the firm over distant relatives?! And why is it that far down?

You may be right Distant relatives is better niga

This is like a mixtape at The end of Day

This is what dr dre should do aswell.

We would probably never would see Lost tapes 2 If Nas didnt made the mass appeal movement.

Now we hopefully see lost tapes 3. Its rumous that Lost tapes 3 only gonna be unrealesed features with rappers

Last edited:
Stfu its my opnion and as said this is my OPINION and SHIT may Shit change. I dont give afuck about ur opinion because it doesnt matter . And as far I am Its a classic and it got alot of GEMS and Lost Tapes is also a classic. I fuck with BOTH. I love both I am and Lost Tapes. Someday I may say losttapes > I am and other way around.

dusty oh alright? nigga u all in u feelings because my ranking? Get a life seriously. What a nerd. We dont have same opnions and thats how it is.

You may be right Distant relatives is better niga
Your opinion is fuckin trash. Just like your meals tumblr_n1pdy6saTU1snqz87o2_400.gif

Yeah......Nore pisses me off when he derails interviews:

Nas: I did an unreleased track with Michael Jacks-
Nore: Lets make some noise for that gotdammit!!!! I always wanted to ask you if you ever did any tracks with my idol Grand Daddy IU
i think the worst eposide i ever saw on drinkchamps was with too short, mistah fab and yukmouth.. you ccould see that Mistah fab didnt like yukmouth , and they never let yukmouth talk. When he start talk either mistah fab or nore interupt him. Yukmouth is a damn legend . A nigga like Taxstone or some proffesional podcast wouldnt let that happend. and by the way Yukmouth is a funny ass nigga.

@Goldie @AP21 @Kandy @Mooney

50-Cent-Steve-Stoute-600x434.jpg

I need my money by tomorrow.

Back