Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

So when Fauci was telling Rand Paul the NIH never funded gain of function research, he was wrong.

The claim is EcoHealth was conducting it without NIH knowledge, bc NIH didn't conduct diligent oversight. So at best Fauci can say they were lied to, but they did infact fund that research (no smoking gun any of the research led specifically to covid 19).

On the flip side EcoHealth says, and provided receipts, that they did make that information known to NIH.

On top of all that Fauci's aide took special care to avoid even receiving material via official channels that could be subject to FOIA at the start of the pandemic. And when asked what the material consisted of says he doesn't recall.

Do these experts sound like they have nothing to hide?

Last edited:
To this day it blows my mind how distracted people got by US politics to see the complete obvious that was going on right in front of us.

The same US politics that took so long to finally form a bipartisan coalition to get more answers that people don't care about the years they and their family lost anymore.

Back