Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Give it to me straight yall… is Trump bout to be president again? The vibe doesn’t feel right as of now.
At this point I'm looking forward to the most entertaining outcome. We're at a point where both candidates are detrimental to this country's progression. Biden makin us look pussy in front of the world and Trump wants to take us back to 1939. The only reason I want Trump to lose is to see Fox News crash out. Other than that, I'm staying in the crib, living my life and GOATing @RaptureSoonUgoing? posts. #CouchGang2024

They never understand the peasants when they write these wall street ass articles. Rents up, price of food is up, wages are stagnant. That means the average American hates this economy.

But stocks go up so its good to them.

They never understand the peasants when they write these wall street ass articles. Rents up, price of food is up, wages are stagnant. That means the average American hates this economy.

Not to mention the jobs reports that factor into their forecasts get revised after the fact and have actually shown that the numbers aren't looking as good as initially reported.

Which one do u think gets more headlines, the initial reports or the revisions?

My 401k has been booming under Biden 🤷‍♂️

Back