Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/20

his in-ring was never the issue to me even tho an added move or two would do wonders for him
its just the sudden heavy reliance on YEET that feels like it happened outta nowhere and how its compromised all his strengths

his in-ring was never the issue to me even tho an added move or two would do wonders for him
its just the sudden heavy reliance on YEET that feels like it happened outta nowhere and how its compromised all his strengths
He was always limited on his own, the gimmick just made it way worse.

I don't personally see it getting any better unless he completely drops it.

Just watched Lyra vs iyo

lol thats how you do it... Iyos reaction to that loss was everything and helped make it seem like an even bigger deal.

the way she lost also was a good way to protect her. Means we will defiinitely get those two going head to head again.

honestly wouldnt be surprised if it happens right after QoTR. Hell Iyo probably gonna screw her over this weekend

The amount of moves Jey does isn't even the major issue, it's what he does (or doesn't do) in between them. He has no solo wrestler IQ unless he's in the ring with someone that can lead the match like Seth or Drew.

Gunther uses a stripped back moveset yet kills niggas in amazing matches every week.
Preach my boy. Glad Jey getting shine and presented like a "top singles talent" but your 100% right.

Raw Notes

• Both IYO SKY and Dakota Kai were busted open, but were fine.

• Sonya Deville was backstage throughout the day and not hidden. There were several sources that we spoke to who didn't expect her back until mid-summer, and were pleasantly surprised to see her return.
WWE Raw Producers:

• Sami Zayn vs. Chad Gable: Jason Jordan
  • Bron Breakker vs. Kale Dixon: Abyss/Chris Park
  • Lyra Valkyria vs. IYO Sky: Petey Williams
  • Awesome Truth vs. Judgment Day: Shawn Daivari
  • Women's Tag Team Title Top Contender: TJ Wilson & Kenny Dykstra
  • Jey Uso vs. Gunther: Michael Hayes & Bobby Roode

Additional producers:

• WWE Speed: Tyler Bate vs. Ricochet: Pete Dunne
  • Main Event: Natalya vs. Kiana James: Adam Pearce
  • Main Event: Creed Bros vs. Authors of Pain: Adam Pearce

4ebb48dd226e3e3fbe796502a3e5cc50b24aaf98.gifv