Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

You show has some amazing acting...

It's crazy how shows I never heard of get like 10 seasons... Then shit like this comes out and I'm begging they let them finish the story.... The need at least 5 seasons to cover the next two books.... Cuz they keep introducing shit from later books....

But I swear I can't wait to see how this season ends and if it sets up a third season with Easter eggs of what comes next...

Cuz this episode, Daniel was surely digging in that direction 👀

Was that Armand fucking with his head or was he just having flashbacks?

im thinking Armand initially fuckin with his head the last episode triggered some memories hes flashing back to.

Cuz later on in this episode he's having them flashbacks while Armand and Louis are arguing in the background. They werent even thinking about dude

im thinking Armand initially fuckin with his head the last episode triggered some memories hes flashing back to.

Cuz later on in this episode he's having them flashbacks while Armand and Louis are arguing in the background. They werent even thinking about dude
So who put the photos there? Also is his computer hacked?

So who put the photos there? Also is his computer hacked?
The Talamasca put the files on his computer

Armand did the picture shit. He's purposely manipulating the situation to make it seem like he needs to take care of Louis.. Armand has to be in service of someone. His whole life as a human and vampire he was pretty much serving someone or something.... So now that he's free and super strong and doesn't have to serve, he purposely places himself in these situations... And plays the victim.

He's a high level manipulator

Claudia stuck in a vampire time lapse is so Black Mirror. This girl has been miserable every since Louis grabbed her out of that building and begged Lestat to turn her. He should’ve just let her burn 😅. And them white women who dressed as her in the baby doll clothes in the front row are sick and she’s sick of it all 🤣.

Lol Santiago talented, flying ass really let Louis snatch his tongue out of his mouth like that lmao? He took Louis’ whole voice and threw it back at him. Louis doesn’t even know any tricks yet. Ol plain ass vampire lol.

Claudia stuck in a vampire time lapse is so Black Mirror. This girl has been miserable every since Louis grabbed her out of that building and begged Lestat to turn her. He should’ve just let her burn 😅. And them white women who dressed as her in the baby doll clothes in the front row are sick and she’s sick of it all 🤣.

Lol Santiago talented, flying ass really let Louis snatch his tongue out of his mouth like that lmao? He took Louis’ whole voice and threw it back at him. Louis doesn’t even know any tricks yet. Ol plain ass vampire lol.

he learning that lil fire trick tho lol

Deep into the series Louis has an adventure with a black witch named Merrick Mayfair. And the ghost of Claudia comes back in that adventure too.... At the end of the adventure, Armand insisted that Louis drink his blood, and I think Marius too.... Cuz everybody was getting tired of how weak he was in comparison to the very stronger vampires.

But he's definitely Yamaha status, his best moments were in interview...

Back