Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Women Make Good Guys Wait and Other Guys Hit Quick

I really don't but l believe sometimes it boils down to basic laws of attraction

I think men have a hard time accepting they level of attractiveness so women have learned to soften the blow with the 'good guy/nice guy' remarks

The male ego is a fragile thing

I'm glad you brought up ego. I took great care not to.

All this young lady did was share her method, and right, wrong or indifferent, that's her choice. I don't understand the visceral reaction men have to a woman's choice, whatever it may be.

I'm glad you brought up ego. I took great care not to.

All this young lady did was share her method, and right, wrong or indifferent, that's her choice. I don't understand the visceral reaction men have to a woman's choice, whatever it may be.
Because the choices often lead to contradictions

You want whatever aura the bad boy presents but you don't want the actual shit that tends to come with that

Because the choices often lead to contradictions

You want whatever aura the bad boy presents but you don't want the actual shit that tends to come with that

That's not really what she said though. She's saying that she sees something more serious with the good guy and she handles him differently. Big deal.

How is that any different than the aura of the women that are bad girl/instagram models vs what men want with long term partners? Everyone does that. You may want something different for the short term than the long term.

Shitty men don’t hold women accountable, some…women don’t want to be held accountable and they lowkey feel like they’re better than the shitty guy. So if he hurts them, they’ll be hurt but he’s not better than them.

As opposed to a good guy holding them accountable and hurting them, when someone better than you hurts you. That’s a fate worst than death sometimes. Thats when you see people totally crash out, kill the partner and the kids.

lol..chase you down while you drunk on sleep meds in ya whip and buss ya windows out when you crash with a golf club

Or

lol..tell cops you assaulted them and ruin ya career

Back