Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y'all gotta chill🤦🏾‍♂️
lol Elzo been on a roll with questionable posts in here but thats a new low
Follow me here ….. Push Ups hasn’t topped Like That

DRAKE is trying to bait Kendrick into a back and forth cuz like every body in the thread said he s sitting on bomb and wants to detonate on Kendrick …. There s really nothing Drake can say about Kendrick that doesn’t ether him too .. the only thing Drake has over Kendrick is money and women and Ye told y’all how a beef w Drake will involve ur bitch in some capacity

This is where we take a turn to the wild side
Beatrice has pledged his support for Drake
Who works for Beatrice ? Wack 100 who is known for somehow coming up w videos of ppl in compromising sexual situations… he is on record sexually extorting Shaq, Oscar De La Hoya and recently Kanye

What if Wack 100 got the goods on Kendrick’s chick and passed it off to Drake?

:hahaha:

DRAKE is trying to bait Kendrick into a back and forth cuz like every body in the thread said he s sitting on bomb and wants to detonate on Kendrick …. There s really nothing Drake can say about Kendrick that doesn’t ether him too .. the only thing Drake has over Kendrick is money and women and Ye told y’all how a beef w Drake will involve ur bitch in some capacity

Who works for Beatrice ? Wack 100 who is known for somehow coming up w videos of ppl in compromising sexual situations… he is on record sexually extorting Shaq, Oscar De La Hoya and recently Kanye

Nigga stfu

if wack 100 is on record sexually extorting people, that’s wild

Reactions: GNS
if wack 100 is on record sexually extorting people, that’s wild
Although fam is a liar, the man said out of his own mouth he got De La Hoya for like 800k for those cross dressing pics according to him there s also vids that never seen the light of day I guess Coke Boy paid up and got the vids back

Regarding Shaq shit u can look up the Shaq vs Main Street Crips shit

Although fam is a liar, the man said out of his own mouth he got De La Hoya for like 800k for those cross dressing pics according to him there s also vids that never seen the light of day I guess Coke Boy paid up and got the vids back

Regarding Shaq shit u can look up the Shaq vs Main Street Crips shit

I’m impressed at how invested you are in all this shit. You 40 and tapped the fuck in to the bullshit.

Bravo

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

Not gon hold you but you need to go link with 50 and write some tv show treatments. You're a nigga fiction connoisseur 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

If you got multiple posts in this thread you're just as tapped into the bullshit as anyone else.

It's page 128 we can all stop pretending we don't give a shit lol.

Nah. Don’t rope me into Elzo’s shenanigans.

You peeped his imagination in real time. He listens to what Wack 100 has to say in his real life spare time.

Back