Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
So Chris Brown sells out every concert since the Rihanna assault, he's tied with MJ in the charts. That is sick . No one gives a fuck, He has released 10 albums since the assault all are platinum. He's the biggest artist of the last 20 years if you're a guy, him and Drake. In that Genre. he came to Sweden sold out the arena, was like 30 thousand there. Sweden is small and only 8 million.

He set a record straight away when he set foot here.
almost every artist we listen too has did some wild shit to themselves or to other people. Every so called goat in hiphop has a DV case on them or whispered about them. Fucked up rabbit hole to run down if you think about it

You not wrong about ppl not really caring. But for one, Puff isn't Trump. Trump is done as a as a credible businessman particularly in NY, and anyone left on his side is just basking in the little relevancy he has left. All the others don't have sex trafficking allegations and the FEDS on their ass. Stevie J isn't gonna give him a distribution deal or a billion dollar company to run.
Which is why I said if proof comes out that trafficking or having sex with minors is true then he is truly done for....

Ike turners career was already done long before that movie came out due to his drug habit. Not a good example...

Dr. Dre, Chris Brown, Fabulous are all known abusers of women, but they still have their careers.

We have a man who is awaiting trial for basically treason running for President of the United States and could actually win. As much as we as act like we all live on this moral high ground most people really don't.
From my understanding, it was Rihanna that struck 1st

So Chris Brown sells out every concert since the Rihanna assault, he's tied with MJ in the charts. That is sick . No one gives a fuck, He has released 10 albums since the assault all are platinum. He's the biggest artist of the last 20 years if you're a guy, him and Drake. In that Genre. he came to Sweden sold out the arena, was like 30 thousand there. Sweden is small and only 8 million.

He set a record straight away when he set foot here.
I think CB was what 20 when that happened?

Ppl decided that a kid that age is allowed to move past a terrible act he committed in self defense

That is different than a 60 year w a 40 year history of abuse

I think CB was what 20 when that happened?

Ppl decided that a kid that age is allowed to move past a terrible act he committed in self defense

That is different than a 60 year w a 40 year history of abuse

Chris Brown got more than the Rhianna incident. He still has a whole restraining order against him from Karuche and had voicemails played threatening to kill her. That's why CB still has people who don't fuck with him

almost every artist we listen too has did some wild shit to themselves or to other people. Every so called goat in hiphop has a DV case on them or whispered about them. Fucked up rabbit hole to run down if you think about it
Kelis said that Nas left her when she got pregnant because she didn't want to have an abortion. She said that Nas used to abuse her often and threaten her in their relationship.

We can't know if it's true, but what we do know is that Kelis is kind of crazy, so I don't believe Kelis at all.

Chris Brown got more than the Rhianna incident. He still has a whole restraining order against him from Karuche and had voicemails played threatening to kill her. That's why CB still has people who don't fuck with him
Idk bout all this … I just remember the pic of him bumping into her at the club

Back