Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION tyrone biggums

I'm hoping by the time my kids reach that age, this fascination with weed is over. To kept it a buck, weed is a trash drug.

The high isnt as functional that coke

The delusions/illusions aint as inspiring as acid

The relaxation ain't as potent as pills

And to top it off, the high can be blow immediately by something jarring your senses. I could do a bump of coke that would last me for 6 hours..

Niggaz take a blunt to the head and light up anotha

6hrs off a bump?

not a line or a g or a ball but, a bump?

that's a mf got damn lie

:imsayin:

6hrs off a bump?

not a line or a g or a ball but, a bump?

that's a mf got damn lie

:imsayin:
Isnt line a bump? I always thought a line was a bump....dead a ball butt

And to clarify, I mean get high and be satisfied with that high within that duration. As opposed to getting high on weed and immediately feeling the need to smoke anotha blunt to get higher.

Isnt line a bump? I always thought a line was a bump....dead a ball butt

And to clarify, I mean get high and be satisfied with that high within that duration. As opposed to getting high on weed and immediately feeling the need to smoke anotha blunt to get higher.

it's not but even if it was... 6hrs? lmao

you gon be doin bumps every 15-20mins to keep the high goin if you wanna be satisfied

If my 15yr old smoke weed on camera I'm going to whoop dat ass on camera. When he's of age we'll roll one together until then sitcho goofy ass down

The bad thing is that kid on a basketball team, he's going to be drug tested all the damn time now

Did I miss something? When they start testing HS players for weed? If they’d done that when I was in school we wouldn’t have a basketball team.

Did I miss something? When they start testing HS players for weed? If they’d done that when I was in school we wouldn’t have a basketball team.

They didn’t in the DFW?

Learn something new everyday.

I remember my cousin shit came back he tested positive for coke back in NOLA. We both was like WTF.

That shit was fraudulent as fuck and they did the hair test.

They didn’t in the DFW?

Learn something new everyday.

I remember my cousin shit came back he tested positive for coke back in NOLA. We both was like WTF.

That shit was fraudulent as fuck and they did the hair test.

Nope we didn’t get tested for shit

I'm hoping by the time my kids reach that age, this fascination with weed is over. To kept it a buck, weed is a trash drug.

And to top it off, the high can be blow immediately by something jarring your senses. I could do a bump of coke that would last me for 6 hours..

Damn, this sound just like my argument against beer

Bruh you spot on lol not to mention the stank of weed smoke is trash, hate how potent that shit is

If you gonna drink and smoke n all that... It takes situational awareness and discretion....

You don't learn that at home. And if I catch you that's your ass....

I mean it sounds contradictory to force your kids to be sneaky, but don't do that shit in my face

At that age my kids will have been told the pro's and con's and that they're at the age where it's not just their actions in school that can impact their future, either positively and negatively.

I'd be upset and give stern talking to, for the lack of judgement.

Give the kid a book on judgement to read, ask questions after.

Also, probably some punishment of some kind i.e. chores, loss of leisure time and pocket money.

Coke heads on here. Why am I not surprised.

You'd be surprised if you truly knew what folks out here doin

It's obvious ones you can spot from the look, but I've come across many wk end warriors in my travels that you wouldn't suspect unless they told you or you seen them partake

You'd be surprised if you truly knew what folks out here doin

It's obvious ones you can spot from the look, but I've come across many wk end warriors in my travels that you wouldn't suspect unless they told you or you seen them partake

C/S. A good number of people do that shit. I never saw the hype with it.

Go sniff some 90-100 percent pure coke and tell me how hype that shit is.

Back