Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Tragic.

He over her crashing out for his momma and his momma ain't trying to protect her son from death or prison.

This is why I say fuck parents.

If you out here gotta beat up momma's boyfriend every time you see him, your momma ain't shit.

Yea, only so many times ima go to bat for you and jeopardize my freedom/safety. If you keep putting yourself in the same situation time and time again then I'm gone remove myself

Yo..when was the last time y’all roamed the car junk yard to fix something wrong wit your car, or go around lookin for a possible jewel that might be in a whip?

When I first started getting cars, that was my shit when something went wrong.

Yo..when was the last time y’all roamed the car junk yard to fix something wrong wit your car, or go around lookin for a possible jewel that might be in a whip?

When I first started getting cars, that was my shit when something went wrong.
I've gone once with my very first car and from what I remember, there was nothing there that I would want to take home as a project

@AP2.5 you still ref?

I swear, since I became a coach the last few years, I have to say parents are the worse part most of the time

Parents ever got in your face like this?

Question...... Cinco De Mayo is today and I know our people like to go celebrate and drink up and make the Hispanic restaurants money BUT do those same Brown brother and sisters do the same for Juneteenth and or any day in February?

@Disanthrope I can't believe you haven't even brought this up or made a thread about it. Is it oochie Wally or One Mic nigga??

:mackie:

Back