Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

Mint grows like crazy I started with it a while ago and just ripped it all out

Yeah crazy, think you need to keep trimming the buds to stop them self seeding... Think its good for keeping pests like ants away, so Im gonna either lay some leaves around the greenhouse or really get scientific and try make a spray with them and spray it around the greenhouse and polytunnel floor lol

Yeah crazy, think you need to keep trimming the buds to stop them self seeding... Think its good for keeping pests like ants away, so Im gonna either lay some leaves around the greenhouse or really get scientific and try make a spray with them and spray it around the greenhouse and polytunnel floor lol
Yea I saw a chart that listed all these plants together that keeps pest away and mint was on there for a good bit of things but didn't do well with tomatoes and some other stuff

Lil dwarf jalepeno plant I transplanted from the aerogarden to a pot. Just happened that some basil from before is growing next to it. I think it might be helping it produce more.

PXL_20240501_203653608.MP.jpg

PXL_20240501_204121647.MP.jpg

This was AFTER I clipped the ones from the pic above off
PXL_20240501_203913114.MP.jpg

Couple different kinds of tomatoes coming up but no actual tomatoes yet. Ima have to start patrolling with salt at night soon
PXL_20240501_203701269.MP.jpg

Got a couple types of beets coming up and carrots but nothing to show just yet. Alot of my peppers I started indoors didnt make it once I put them in the ground. Ima let them get bigger indoors before I put them outside.

thinking about dehydrating the jalepenos and grinding them up to make some jalepeno powder

Lil dwarf jalepeno plant I transplanted from the aerogarden to a pot. Just happened that some basil from before is growing next to it. I think it might be helping it produce more.

View attachment 1304742

View attachment 1304739

View attachment 1304740

Couple different kinds of tomatoes coming up but no actual tomatoes yet. Ima have to start patrolling with salt at night soon
View attachment 1304741

Got a couple types of beets coming up and carrots but nothing to show just yet. Alot of my peppers I started indoors didnt make it once I put them in the ground. Ima let them get bigger indoors before I put them outside.

thinking about dehydrating the jalepenos and grinding them up to make some jalepeno powder

Looking good brother, those jalepeno looks tasty asf, getting me hyped to start growing this month haha

Let us know how you get on with the jalepeno powder if you make it...

View attachment 1304742

View attachment 1304739

View attachment 1304740

View attachment 1304741

What country is that? just checking something

@Inori if you get you some crushed up egg shells and put on the ground that'll stop em from crawling through the soil to get to the tomatoes

Not sure if this would work for worms but it done the trick when I had ants... I stuck each leg of the tables that were holding my plant pots, in little pots/cups (like the pots you put dipping sauce in) that were full of soapy water from washing up liquid...

Back