Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of these Instagram “models” are taking their need for views/likes/money to another level

u are spot on correct

the bolded/underlined just proves that the current Gen is cooked

they can't really assess talent worth a damn

I'd like to think my Gen would've at least had shorty in her proper profession sliding down a pole somewhere 🙁
If Khia and bunch of wack niggas can have a hit single back then, she surely could've had the same thing. Especially with early 2000s NY radio behind her

On boxden

Something I said a long time ago in a Snapchat thread. When I was heavy following all the thots on Snapchat around 2014 / 2015

[[[[[[

I'm sure some of these girls who I did highlight as going nude, may go nude. Searching through all this sh*t,these girls really look a like. You guys will realize that as you are looking at their snaps that they all do the same thing. Do the same thing, act the same, all have little dogs, all go clubbing daily, etc.

ALSO I REALIZED THAT MOST OF THEM HAVE THE SAME EXACT LOOKING SONS
emoji

. I'm like, haven't I just seen this same little boy in the other girl snap, now he in another. There must be one lucky dude not pulling out in all these women and only producing sons.

]]]]]]

———

[[[[[[

I really wanted to see and follow all these women. 2 years later there are a lot of premium snaps you have to pay for. A lot of ladies changed their snaps because they were banned, just made a 2nd, or even left snap. Just like their IG page girls leave, banned, whatever.

All the ladies act and do the same things. Party, have a little dog, have a child, and act like their sh*t don't stink. Also instagram is killing snapchat because of live and they have their own ig snap stories. Snapchat is a great personal app for you and another while IG is more for everyone

]]]]]]

If Khia and bunch of wack niggas can have a hit single back then, she surely could've had the same thing. Especially with early 2000s NY radio behind her
name 3 Khia songs from that era and u would have a point

but these new chicks should be 1 hit wonders and that's it 🙁

That is my point. Khia was a one hit wonder. At best, some of them would've been Trina
ok then we agree

all I was saying is Ice Spice would've been a 1 hit wonder at best and she would've had her ass on a pole from then on to make a living

but this new gen acting like she is really musically talented for some reason

or maybe I'm truly washed cuz that Trina comparison is fair now that I think about it 🙁

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back