Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rihanna Calls Out Trump, Azealia Banks Sends Shots @ Rihanna in Trumps Defense

look, she knows america is leadin in new imperialism.theres potential there. she just needs to get on the right track.

i believe in this girl.

she gets all her political knowledge from media headlines b. with guidance n knowledge n patience, she wld b unstoppable. all this energy wasted smh

But I distinctly remembering you praising this lost mf. What about her impresses you besides the fact that she goes against the grain. Anybody can go against the grain, but is it perspicacity or is it a cry for attention?

But I distinctly remembering you praising this lost mf. What about her impresses you besides the fact that she goes against the grain. Anybody can go against the grain, but is it perspicacity or is it a cry for attention?
she is lost but i see the potential there. if her ignorance n obv mental/emotional health issues r handled, i think she wld be something of a thinker. she misses tf out of the mark but a lot of even her worst statements, like this shit right here, show tht she is a misguided, stifled intellectual.

will it materialize tho? fuck knows.

But you believe in her. This is who you have faith in? [';;l;

If this coontastic sick mofucka doesn't log off and get help..
disappointed-dad-o_zpsmxkpokxn.gif

Very upset with this Muslim ban and even more upset with the way the media is covering it.
also f*ck azealia banks, tell her to go slaughter more chickens in her closet. shes a goofy nut.

Back