Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

lol now yall know damn well despite how things ended, they all come back to wwe

the only person i can see not coming back is mox. i sincerely don’t think he gives af about that place despite the changes

He'll come back I feel but not as an active competitor. Just a role backstage as a producer or coach. I wouldn't 100% rule out him never competing against either tho cus it's happened before with others who "retired"

Michael Levin, who was with World Wrestling Entertainment for over seven years and served as the company's Vice President of International Events and General Manager of Emerging Markets, exited the company over the past several days, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

Levin worked out of WWE's London office. We are told that his position was phased out as part of the ongoing TKO Group assimilation of WWE and UFC.

Levin was in attendance at the Backlash: France event last weekend.

Three days ago, he was touting the event on his Linkedin profile, writing:

"Amazing weekend in Lyon for the first ever WWE Live TV and Premium Live Events in France. The crowd was unlike anything I've ever seen..
Multiple records shattered:
- Highest Grossing Friday Night Smackdown in Company History
- Highest Grossing Arena Event in Company History
- Highest Grossing Event in Company History in France

Couldn't have done it without our incredible partner David Rothschild and team, and the face of WWE in France Philippe Chereau and Christophe Agius who have helped build this rabid fanbase over the years. And thanks to the team at LDLC Arena for hosting in their beautiful new arena. Merci Beaucoup."

Levin joined WWE back in August 2016 after serving as Senior Vice President, Brand Partnerships for SFX Entertainment. He was initially VP of International before becoming VP of International Events in 2019.

In July 2020, Levin was promoted to the post of GM Emerging Markets and VP, International Live Events. He held that position until his exit this week.

Levin had previously worked for Ticketmaster and Live Nation as well.

Omega is working an angle on his twitch to build another match against Ospreay. Whatever. Except in the last 2 minutes he pretty much lays out why modern Wrestling has degraded and the matches people are praising really aren't all they are cracked up to be.

To which I say. Duh.

Omega is working an angle on his twitch to build another match against Ospreay. Whatever. Except in the last 2 minutes he pretty much lays out why modern Wrestling has degraded and the matches people are praising really aren't all they are cracked up to be.

To which I say. Duh.

My man still fighting to downgrade a great match between Ospreay and Danielson. It's in the books already and was highly recieved. Let's move on.

Back