Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

It was a response to Dave. He said Oba isn't a star. I think Oba is a star, just not a big one yet. Also, I agree w Lash not being great on the mic

I was addressing Dave. This convo around Oba started cause I said that aside from Trick, Oba and Wes the men are lacking depth and star power. It was never said Oba was a big star like Trick or Bron. But if you was a random dude who never watched NXT and you turned it on tomorrow and saw Oba idk how you can say he isnt being portrayed as a star

I was addressing Dave. This convo around Oba started cause I said that aside from Trick, Oba and Wes the men are lacking depth and star power. It was never said Oba was a big star like Trick or Bron. But if you was a random dude who never watched NXT and you turned it on tomorrow and saw Oba idk how you can say he isnt being portrayed as a star
i said Coming to America Femi is a project & like Csopq said he needs to lose the baby fat.

Just finished the last episode. Jakara def throwing her hat in the Player Hater of the Year ring throughout this Trick/Lash situation.

Lexis King needs a better story than sexually harassing Thea Hail in the workspace. His charisma will carry him. His matches alone will not lmao.

Fallon Henley getting a heel turn, a new catchphrase, and featured like the valuable roster asset she is. Staying booked & busy on the weekly run sheets, I see. Told y'all she'd be aight but y'all ain't wanna listen

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

The Fallon shit kinda falls flat cause I dont remember her explaining why she suddenly a heel. Even Kelani was mentioning it lmao niggas went meta on us cause Fallon pulled a stunt on Thea and them and absolutely kept it movin. Maybe she did explain and I missed it. But lets see where they go from here.

The Fallon shit kinda falls flat cause I dont remember her explaining why she suddenly a heel. Even Kelani was mentioning it lmao niggas went meta on us cause Fallon pulled a stunt on Thea and them and absolutely kept it movin. Maybe she did explain and I missed it. But lets see where they go from here.

Something about she's tired of lookin out for everyone else. So she's only gonna focus on her

Just the plain ol' 'I'm a babyface that keeps losing so I gotta switch it up' heel turn. They coulda added more layers to it.. like have Fallon deck Thea cause she skipped out on her bar tab or something.

Just finished the last episode. Jakara def throwing her hat in the Player Hater of the Year ring throughout this Trick/Lash situation.

Lexis King needs a better story than sexually harassing Thea Hail in the workspace. His charisma will carry him. His matches alone will not lmao.

Fallon Henley getting a heel turn, a new catchphrase, and featured like the valuable roster asset she is. Staying booked & busy on the weekly run sheets, I see. Told y'all she'd be aight but y'all ain't wanna listen

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif
Jakara the type to tell Trick who Lash might be talking to at the club when they go out.

Back