Welcome To aBlackWeb

MF Doom x Black Thought - "Mad nice"

I feel like it wasnt mixed right.

I could be tripping loool

I don't think your trippin'. The first time I listened to it was on my computer speakers and that's not a good reference. I just listened on my sony's and yea, the mix leaves a lot to be desired especially if you like this 2017 super loud/super clear sound. But even based on stuff put out in the 90's or early 2000's this mix would not be up to snuff. At the same time tho maybe it was just a rough fucked up copy that they decided to share because it was ruff and fucked up so they felt like "yea we can give them that for free as sample." I don't know why it sounds like that... lol

I don't think your trippin'. The first time I listened to it was on my computer speakers and that's not a good reference. I just listened on my sony's and yea, the mix leaves a lot to be desired especially if you like this 2017 super loud/super clear sound. But even based on stuff put out in the 90's or early 2000's this mix would not be up to snuff. At the same time tho maybe it was just a rough fucked up copy that they decided to share because it was ruff and fucked up so they felt like "yea we can give them that for free as sample." I don't know why it sounds like that... lol

lol true you have a point

Back