Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Hart Files Lawsuit Against Blogger Tasha K

Last I heard Tasha moved to Africa to try and duck that lawsuits, then said shes not worried cuz she doesnt have the money. But she did this all to herself. If you watch The Lead Attorney reading the court docs on her losing the case its pure comedy. Her lawyer was so bad, it was clear she was gunna lose. Heres the short version he talked about on Vlad, but you can go to his channel for the full version.

He just dropped this one going over Kevin Harts lawsuit. He also pointed out its not just Tasha being sued, its also the woman in the interview

If they all follow through, theres no way shes not on the hook for millions of dollars she doesnt have. This bitch is legit crazy

Last edited:
Last I heard Tasha moved to Africa to try and duck that lawsuits, then said shes not worried cuz she doesnt have the money. But she did this all to herself. If you watch The Lead Attorney reading the court docs on her losing the case its pure comedy. Her lawyer was so bad, it was clear she was gunna lose. Heres the short version he talked about on Vlad, but you can go to his channel for the full version.

He just dropped this one going over Kevin Harts lawsuit. He also pointed out its not just Tasha being sued, its also the woman in the interview

If they all follow through, theres no way shes not on the hook for millions of dollars she doesnt have. This bitch is legit crazy

That Lead Attorney breakdown was crazy...

Judge: tasha k attorney, you have 20mins to speak on behalf of your client as to why she shouldn't be liable for these punitive damages [ circa 4 million dollars]

Tasha k attorney: speaks for 61 secs [out of a possible 20 minutes]...sits her ass down

Bruh....

:uhhuh6:

How did this attorney even take on a civil lawsuit case when their specialty was criminal cases?!
Tasha K hired them so I don't feel sympathy for her stupidity but on the flipside, I feel there was some unethical practices at play from the attorney and should have rejected taking on the case.

Like the Lead Attorney stated, you don't call a heart surgeon to operate on your knee!

Last edited:
How do you sue her to the point of where she is GONE?

Seems like suing her isn't doing any good. She's like a new, broke-down version of Wendy Williams.

Hart needs to sue her for an ABNORMALLY large amount, like $50 million.

How do you sue her to the point of where she is GONE?

Seems like suing her isn't doing any good. She's like a new, broke-down version of Wendy Williams.

Hart needs to sue her for an ABNORMALLY large amount, like $50 million.
Cardi cant even get the 4mill she sued tasha for. You think she got 50mil?

Back