I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Post a diss record and grade it

Cam is fucking hilarious

Hold on, turn the beat off
I had to turn the beat off for this
You talkin bout you a 80's baby
You 37 years old, you was born in 1968 and I open the daily news
How's the king of new york rocking sandals with jeans?

Dude dropped wayyyyy too much personal shit.....hilarious grimey....

I think this track and the beef was slept on cuz everybody knew Cam was a different level of petty gave no fucks.....

lol @ this idea that you gotta drop a reply right away....i love when iggaz make album tracks and just say ignorant shit about their rivals just because......this was one of my favorite diss records, nigga even joked about beyonce sucking his dick...rofl....

B+

Hit em up was sub par

No Vaseline was Ill when it dropped but listening to it now I have to say NH before hitting play and afterwards.

Ether was good because it came out of nowhere and niggas wasn't expecting Nas to go hard like that but Last Real Nigga Alive was better

Kurupts diss to DMX >>>>>>>>>>Hit Em Up

Jayz diss to Nas on Blueprint 2 better than all of his other joints

Eazy E Real Compton City G's is hard fucks with it heavy

unpopular opinion

was the best track in that battle.....this was when i first realized popularity and record sales matter more than who ripped who.....

cuz canibus ripped LL in this shit......

every punchline it, prolly one of the best quotables of all times "the greatest rapper of all time died on march 9th" which shitted all over LL's goat album title.....

and this part
Canibus said:
And if you really want to show off, we can get it on
Live in front of the cameras on your own sitcom
I'll let you kick a verse; fuck it, I'll let you kick 'em all
I'll even wait for the studio audience to applaud
Now watch me rip the tat from your arm
Kick you in the groin, stick you for your Vanguard award
In front of your mom, your first, second, and third born
Make your wife get on the horn, call minister Farrakhan
:lmao2:

A

Hit em up was sub par

No Vaseline was Ill when it dropped but listening to it now I have to say NH before hitting play and afterwards.

Ether was good because it came out of nowhere and niggas wasn't expecting Nas to go hard like that but Last Real Nigga Alive was better

Kurupts diss to DMX >>>>>>>>>>Hit Em Up

Jayz diss to Nas on Blueprint 2 better than all of his other joints

Eazy E Real Compton City G's is hard fucks with it heavy
can you please give them grades non reading ass old person

Hit em up was sub par........B-

No Vaseline was Ill when it dropped but listening to it now I have to say NH before hitting play and afterwards........B+

Ether was good because it came out of nowhere and niggas wasn't expecting Nas to go hard like that but Last Real Nigga Alive was better..................A and A+ respectfully

Kurupts diss to DMX >>>>>>>>>>Hit Em Up............A

Jayz diss to Nas on Blueprint 2 better than all of his other joints.........B+

Eazy E Real Compton City G's is hard fucks with it heavy..........A

what kurrupt Diss to DMX?

i'm late on westcoast shit.....

but i do remember "i love my baby mother i'll never let her go"
:ha:

If you can't tell i love disrespect.....and it dno't get no more disrespectful than this

Tip went above and fuckign beyond here bruh.....fucking career ender.....the disrespect of the video was on some straight

"imma kill this nigga on sight" type shit

i need someone from the streets in ATL to break down how the reaction to this shit was in yall city....how big of an L was this for dude?

A+

This joint exposed alot of rappers and non rappers

Classic quotes for days "lookin like larry holmes flabby and sick" "realest shit i ever wrote" etc

This shit is still being dissected 20 years later about how the beef started and the role people played in the background.

Just a little a bit of backstory about the song

A fucking plus

Cash Money Records vs Big Boy Records

Before CMR became the record company they are today, that pop shit (Drake, Nikki or anybody that's on YM/CMR today wouldn't have survived on that label back then smh, I promise you) before Wayne was who Wayne is now and who Baby is now, back when they were on the local scene of New Orleans and Baton Rouge, these niggas were in some real ass beefs with real killers, the song I'm about to drop set the city on fire. You literally couldn't go into any club/party/high school function/retirement party/prayer meeting without hearing this song. I remember being at my aunt's 40th bday party and she requested this song to be played..dj played this shit..and all hell broke loose smh..

This was that song, As a youngin back then, I had never heard no shit like that before on a record. They played the shit on the radio, smh..man on the radio...back then at least down here in 96, you wasn't hearing no diss record on the radio, the song was lit, the shit would be played on the radio. Yea I had heard Dre Day, I heard Hit'em Up, I guess to me seeing these dudes on TV who made those songs, I always felt those songs were like in a way, 'fake'. Man they doing the shit to sell records (that's what I would hear my uncles and brothers say) Again as a youngin I didn't know what that meant, I just thought the shit was funny, especially the videos, but when you hear something like this, where these niggas aint doing the shit to sell any records, the shit is personal, this song I'm about to drop going at one of the biggest person in the city at the time, then that shit hit home. @AP21 can chime in a bit on it too. Mystikal at the time the song came out was doing his thing on the local scene and shit, but when this bitch dropped...Game Over.
Fresh came with one of CMR illest tracks EVER and Yella Boy came wit it... Nigga called Mystikal a cheerleader, smh if that shit didn't stick out..man look

If there was a place in a library for the city of New Orleans or some type of vault where everything about New Orleans could be toss and stored, Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans Saints winning the Super Bowl, it would be a sin/crime/disrespect to the ppl of the city if this ONE song wasn't place in the vault.

Yea, there have been more diss records made as posted in this thread, but got dayum when this song came out, when I say you couldn't go nowhere in the state of Louisiana and outside without hearing this song...psshh..
96 was that year to be alive

Then Partner N Crime came with this after Drag'em From the River wit this one
Man look...shit had spiral outta control....

These diss songs aint yo deep metaphors, type rap, just really talking shit over a record...but these are the diss records I grew up on

Back